Chapter 3: Arrival

Start from the beginning

Kai then walked away from him and began asking some other people if they had seen anything odd but all of them said that they haven't seen anything! Kai was really starting to get frustrated that he couldn't find a lead on this person. After walking around for 20 minutes and asking 11 other people if they saw anything, he decided he should probably head back before he freezes to death! He was completely drenched at this point.

Kai: ugh... w-well that was a w-waste of time! I should start heading back now before I turn into one of Zane's e-experiments! A-achoo!
*sniff* ugh... just great... I wonder why nobody saw anything though... m-maybe they had there minds erased or something.

Then suddenly a voice was heard and it sounded like it was coming of all around him.

???: Hehehe

Kai pulled out his sword

Kai: W-who's there?!
???: Oh... no one...
Kai: Grr... Show yourself!
???: Wow... a bit of a temper I see...
Kai: G-get out here and face me! A-achoo!
???: Aww... is the little red ninja sick?
Kai: I'm not sick! *sniff*
???: Sure...
Kai: Who is there?!
???: Well seeing as you asked so nicely...

Someone crept out from the shadows and quietly made their way over to the red ninja. And stood behind him, leaning close into his ear.

???: Boo!
Kai: AH!
???: Ahahah!
Kai: G-Garmadon?
Garmadon: In the flesh!
Kai: W-what do you what? *cough cough*
Garmadon: Ninjago would be nice.
Kai: Yeah well we're not giving it over to anyone anytime soon!

Kai swung his sword at Garmadon but missed as he moved out of the way.

Garmadon: Ha! You're going to have to do better than that if you want to defeat me!
Kai: Grr...

Kai kept swinging his sword at Garmadon over and over again but Garmadon kept getting out of the way just in time.

Garmadon: You're weak.

Garmadon then ran behind Kai and pulled out his sword too and was getting ready to strike when Kai turned around and blocked it with his own. Their swords were clanging against each other for what felt like a few minutes but was only a few seconds, Kai was getting cuts all over himself, until Garmadon managed to get past Kai's defence and sliced his arm really deep. Leaving a decent sized cut.

Kai: AGH!

While he was distracted Garmadon ran up behind Kai who was clutching his arm and kicked him in the back. Knocking him to the ground.

Kai: AHH!
Garmadon: Pathetic.

Garmadon then went up to Kai and began to kick him repeatedly in the abdomen and legs until Kai began to cough up blood.

Garmadon: Ninja.

Just as Garmadon was about to deliver the final blow, Kai, while in a lot of pain, managed to turn himself onto his side and blast a fireball right into Garmadon's face with the last bit of his strength.

Garmadon: ARG! MY EYES! YOU IMBECILE!

Then Garmadon slowly turned into a cloudy of shadow-y smoke and disappeared into the shadows on the floor.

Garmadon: YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!! I WILL BE BACK!! JUST YOU WAIT RED!

And with that, there was no trace of Garmadon so be seen.

Kai: ngh... I- I have to get b-back to the bounty...

Kai tried to stand up but quickly fell back down and pain shot up his right leg.

Kai: AGH! ...I-I think I broke it... UGH DAMN IT! NOW HOW WILL I GET BACK?!

Before Kai could answer his own question he felt a strange sensation in his head and began to black out. He didn't have the energy to fight it so he ended up on the floor in the middle of a forest, in a storm, freezing cold...

But how will he get back?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! That was my first fight scene! Tell me what you thought!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Until next time!

1343 words including this.