I awoke yet again to Hudson shaking me, but this time more violently. 

"What the hell were you thinking? Someone could've seen you! He could have smelt you! Hell you could have just ran around yelling for him too, that would have worked. Were you trying to get killed?"

I whimpered. "N-no I just didn't like being in the room anymore. I-I'm s-sorry." 

"Did you even bother to spray where you went?"

"I-I think I g-got everywhere." 

"Well, you missed the fourth-floor hallway but I'm pretty sure I got most of it." 

"I'm sorry." 

"I am as well. I wasn't thinking when I asked you to stay here with nothing to do. I will bring you some books and snacks today. Anything else you would like?"

I wanted the sketchpad but I wouldn't ask for something like that.

"What is it? What do you want?"

"A sketchpad," I said quietly. 

"Alright. I will bring these for you today." 

"Thank you." 

He left and about an hour later he returned with everything and had dinner as well. It was then when I realized that I was a little hungry and I haven't had anything to eat all day.

We ate dinner together and he made me laugh a lot, which was nice.

We even watched a movie, which was nice I haven't seen one for a while. I didn't realize how much I missed it. 

Before long I was tired again so he left me to get to bed.

The door slammed open, making me jump and shoot out of the bed.

Alpha was there, fuming.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I-I H-Huds-son b-brought me b-back here."

"Why are you in a room and not a cell, maid?"

"I'm n-not sure. A-a wolf brought me h-here."

He grunted.

"W-where is the L-luna?"

"She is with her mate. She left to be with him."

"So do you have a-another Luna?"

"Don't think that I would ever have you as a Luna. I will never love you, you're just dirt beneath my feet. Why don't you just do us all a favor and kill yourself? Put yourself out of your misery of your poor pathetic life. No one will miss you."

Tears were falling down my cheeks and I couldn't stop them.

"I-I-"

"I-I-I" He mocked. "See you can't even talk properly."

I sobbed.

"Pathetic." He spat and left.

I fell to the floor sobbing and stayed there for a while, hours probably. 

If my own mate doesn't want me then who will? It may just be for the best to end it all. No more pain, no more abuse, just peace.

I made up my mind, there truly was no good reason to stay here. It would be much better for me and everyone else for me to end it.

I wrote the Alpha a note and snuck out of my room.

I went down to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I ran to the nearest lake and sat down, watching the last sunset of my life. It was beautiful, almost like the sun and sky were saying goodbye.

I didn't bother stripping because I wouldn't be coming out. I waded into the small lake and went to the center.

I put the tip of the knife to my wrist and drug it up to the middle of my forearm.  

I tossed the knife away from me and was satisfied when I heard a small splash. I waded until my feet couldn't touch and swam until I got dizzy. I moved to float on my back as the stars made their appearance.

I softly smiled as I gazed up, I'm ready. 

'I'm sorry, I couldn't take it anymore. When our mate told us to kill ourselves that just pushed me over the edge. I just want peace, and we will only get that in death.'

I just heard whimpers.

'I'm sorry too.'

My head was starting to feel very fuzzy and I couldn't hold onto a thought for very long, I was slipping slowly. My mind is getting cloudy and it was hard to think straight.

My eyes were getting droopy and I had a very strong urge to close my eyes and I made no effort to fight against it.

I smiled softly knowing I would be free from my painful life. In my final thoughts, I prayed for any child going through this, that they would find another way out and find a way to live a happy life.