Chapter 24: The Statue of Liberty in the making

Comenzar desde el principio

+

We all grouped up on the beach with Villians on one side and Hamsters on the other. Me and Courtney saw Duncan attempt to flirt with Gwen but she completely ignored him.

I see Karma is still collecting his debt.

"Bonjour, Mes campers. Some of you will recall our season three Parisiam 'find and build a sculpture' debacle. Well, this time, our inters have buried 3D puzzle pieces all over the beach. Seven pieces per team. Find all your pieces and assemble them on your platform to recreate one of the landmarks visited on our World Tour! First to finish wins! Since the Villainous Vultures won the first challenge, they get to dig with shovels. Incoming!" Chef threw shovels at the Vultures.

"Hey. Where are our shovels?" Sam asked, but he walked off the platform we were standing on.

He then sunk into the moat.

"And getting on and off your platforms will be challenging due to the moats that are filled with-" Chris started but Sam started screaming.

"Crustaceans!" Sam screamed as the crabs continued to swarm him.

We looked over and saw Lightning jump off his platform but then a trap came out and hit him back.

"And you might wanna watch out for booby traps in the sand." Chris informed.

"What are we suppose to dig with?" Mike asked.

"Sorry. Shovels are for winners only." Chris laughed." I guess you'll have to use your hands. Your challenge starts now."

Me and the Hamsters grouped up.

"We should divide our area into sections and each dig in one." Zoey suggested.

"No! Let's separate the beach into quadrants and each pick a quadrant." Courtney stated.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't those the same thing?" I asked.

"Yeah. They are." Cameron stated.

"Then good. We'll use the plan that Zoey and I came up with." Courtney stated.

Pfft. Classic Courtney.

"Go team!" Zoey annouced.

"Go team!" Me and the Hamsters cheered except Courtney.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Can we start digging now?" Courtney asked.

"I suppose so." I answered.

+

We were all sitting in the sand, digging for pieces. Cameron set off a trap that blasted him with Chef's dirty clothes.

In that pile, Cameron found a hat and gave it to Mike. He then changed his whole personality and found a piece.

+

We've been digging for about an hour now. And we still have only one piece.

"WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG?!" Chris shouted.

We all started stating our reasons.

"Blah blah blah, whine. Hurry up! I have dinner plans!" Chris complained.

He has no reason to be complaining. If he didn't want it to take so long, he should have designed the challenge differently.

I kept digging. Suddenly a cannon fired a fist that pushed Courtney right into the moat with crustaceans.

I quickly ran over and assisted her. I helped her get the crabs off.

"You Alright Courtney?" I asked.