Part 1: the suicide

Villains hideout:
(third person)

"Let her in!" A guy with a hand for his face said.
"Please leave my son alone! You can keep me but just leave him alone." A woman with green hair said.
"Inko you know that's not how you greet an old friend of yours right." He said with a smirk on his face.
"We where never friends and will never be friends"
"Shut up you stupid bitch or may I hurt your precious son, what's his name again? Ah I remember Izuku Midoriya." He said with a disgustingly laugh.
"Leave him alone you psycho!"

He looked at her with a lustful smirk and said. "Only if you leave your son for good. Leave him a letter where you say that you couldn't take it anymore. That you are going to give up on life."

She looks at him with fear in her eyes. "You can't do that!" She said with tears running down her face.

"You are going to do it even if you don't want to otherwise-"

"No- I will do it but I want to see him before I go..."

"Sure I will let you just don't tell him a thing or I will kill you and your son you slut!"

"I will, I just want to see my baby Izu just one more time before I leave him for good." Tears run down her cheeks when she said those last words.
He let her out and she ran so fast as possible to her home where Izuku was sitting in the living room.

"Izuku my baby I love you so much!"  tears running down her face.

Izuku's POV:

I heard the front door open and looked who it was. It was my mom she was crying, why was she crying?

She runs to me and gives me a tight hug like if she let go she will lose me or something?

"Izuku my baby I love you so much!" My mom said still with tears running down her face.

"Mom what's wrong? Why are u crying?" I asked with worried tone.

"Oh I am?" She laughs off. "Probably something fell in my eye nothing the worry about." She said with a huge smile on her face, I could tell that it was a fake one too.

"Do I need to check on it if there is still something in your eye-" 

"No Izu I'm good, uhm can you also go to the store to get some food for tonight?"

"Sure, What do you want?" I asked with a smile.

"You can choose, it doesn't really matter for me." She said while looking at the floor.
"Oh okay mom I will make sure it's something delicious!" I took some cash and closed the door behind me when I walked outside.

I don't know why but I think something is bothering my mom. Maybe I can ask her when we eat.

Inko's POV:

The door closed. He was gone I will never see him again.

Some pieces from my heart where shattering, I fell down and cried.

Some minutes passed and I thought it was time. I left the note that I already wrote on the table and leaved the house.

"Goodbye baby... take care of yourself." She looked away and left for good.

Izuku's POV:

I walked back home and opened the door. I looked around and saw that mom wasen't in the kitchen or the living room, strange.

"Mom I'm home I have your favourite food!"

Nothing but silence.

I checked all the rooms. Nothing. I checked the kitchen again and saw a letter on the table.

I read it and I felt my whole life shatter apart.

the letter:

Dear Izuku,

I'm sorry but I need to leave. I need to leave you and the world. I know I will never be good enough I know I wasn't the best mom but you kept saying that you love me,
that gave me hope for some days. But now I don't feel like living anymore I feel like dying.
Like my soul is slowly and painfully going trough hell. I don't want to die but I don't want to live.
So I made my discussions maybe the worst but maybe the best for everyone else in this world. I'm saying goodbye, a really painful goodbye. I'm sorry but I just couldn't keep it up anymore.
I love you so much...

Inko your mom...

Back to sad broccoli POV:

"No this can't happen!" Tears fell down my cheek

"MOMMM!" I broke down.

"Mom where are u?" I said with a shaky voice.
"You can't just leave me..."
I sat down with tears running down my face, for a hour I only thought about that it was my fault that I did this.
That I drove her to commit suicide.

The next morning(I didn't know what to do so yeah)

I didn't sleep, how can I? I drove my mom to commit suicide. To take her life away, It's all my fault!

I looked over at my phone and saw that it was monday.

"Oh well better going to school before I'm late..." I said with a low unexciting voice.
I took my stuff and walk out of the door.

"Bye mom!"

Silence....
I felt tears running down my cheeks I try stopping them by wiping them off but I didn't work they just kept coming coming...

When the tears where starting to stop I slowly walked to school.

15 minutes later:

I came on school and heard a girl screaming my name
"DEKUU WAIT UP FOR ME!" She screamed in a irritating voice.

I fully ignored it and walked further. The girl let a hand on my shoulder.

"Hi Deku!"

I looked at her and she looked shocked.

"Omg Deku did something happen?" She asked worried.

"I'm fine." I replied.

"Are u su-" Before she finished I told her to shut up and to leave me alone.

I don't why I did that I just didn't felt like talking about my problems and what happened last night.

I walked to my class and sat down. I let my head rest on my arms and stayed like that for awhile.

"Hey nerd what are you doing!?" The ash blonde asked.

I ignored.

"Hey! I'm talking to you! Look at me!"

I ignored.

He pulled my head away from my arms and looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"Why are you crying Deku?"

"Oh I am? I laugh off.

Memories coming back from last night when my mom said that. the laughing starts forming in more crying.

I felt strong arms around me I looked and saw that it where Kacchans strong arms.

"Kacchan?" I asked nervously.

"It's all good everything is going to be okay" He said with a calm voice.

"Nothing is going to be okay it will never be, It's all my fault my mom committed suicide!"

Hi I hope you enjoyed the first part of "the afterlife" It's also my first fanfic that I'm writing so please give me some tippies if you have some lol. Okay I will not bother you anymore.

A/N Hi this is the author who is updating and correcting grammar mistakes for the 10 chapters.

word count: 1215