Mobster Academy

Monique Alferez, also recognized as Monique Gogh, is an enigmatic young woman compelled to join Mobster Academy, a school notorious for its association with organized crime

Monique Alferez, also recognized as Monique Gogh, is an enigmatic young woman compelled to join Mobster Academy, a school notorious for its association with organized crime. Confronting numerous challenges both within and outside the academy, she courageously battles against formidable illegal drug lords. Alongside her, fellow students, whose parents are involved in illicit business, endorse the unlawful activities within the school. In her quest, Monique locates the individual she has been seeking, and her relentless efforts, marked by blood and sweat, become the price she pays in her struggle against her most significant adversary from her past.

>>Please note that this book is a work of fiction. All names, places, events, and characters depicted within are products of the author's imagination and creativity. All rights are reserved, and no part of this story may be reproduced, rewritten, or transmitted in any form or for any purpose without the explicit permission of the author. Plagiarism, which involves stealing another person's ideas, property, or words, is considered a serious offense and is punishable by law.

Date Started: April 18,2019

Date Completed: June 9,2020