KSJ- Princess- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Well, I think the honeycomb cake is one of the best we've got," Jin answered, before furrowing his eyebrows slightly. "I might say that out of bias though, it's my recipe."

Your face lit up in interest as you giggled, "Well I suppose I could try that one out. I'm sure it's delicious."

Jin stared into your eyes before gazing down at you grinning  lips, "It sure is."

You raised your eyebrows once more before smirking. "Say," You leaned on the counter with your arm and Jin leaned towards you almost subconsciously. "Do you always try to woo your customers this way?"

"Just you," Jin whispered a soft smile spread on his face at the way your face illuminated up with curiosity. "Go have a seat, I'll bring you your cake."

You gave him a slow once over with your eyes before pushing off the counter and sauntering to an empty chair near the back of the cafe. You can feel his eyes on you as you made your way to your seat.

It was a couple of minutes before he made his way to your seat, handing you the cake with a dramatic bow that had you laugh a little too loud. You covered your mouth, taking the plate and setting it in front of you on the table, next to the tea Jin also had given you (which was apparently on the house, something you remember thanking him profusely for). He stood up straight, a playful grin was on his face as he handed you a napkin.

"Make sure you use this napkin," Jin said, taking a few steps backwards before making his way to the cash register behind the counter, giving you a wink before taking the order of the person that was behind you in line.

You took the fork in your hands and took a piece from the cake Jin had given you. It was fucking delicious and by the way you quickly took a second bite in disbelief Jin knew that you enjoyed the cake as much he hoped you would.

You had finished the tea and cake a couple of minutes after, making emails to your coworkers on the laptop you had brought with you. You picked up the napkin Jin had given you and was about to bring it to your face before pausing. You looked down and noticed a number.

Jin's phone number, you assumed, and under it was a little note that said.

"I'm off work on Wednesday's and Friday's ;) "

oh shit.

okay.

You got home a bit later that night, the napkin Jin gave you folded neatly in your pocket burned a hole in your jeans as you unlocked the door to your apartment.

You texted him that night, asking if he wanted to go out sometime on his next day off.

He replied a minute or so later.

Jin:

Absolutely.

You smirked, sitting on your large couch and texting your reply.

You:

Perfect. Pick you up at 8 pm, this Friday?

Jin:

See you then ;)

Since then, everything had been perfect. The relationship between you and Jin progressed quickly in the 4 years the two of you had been together. You'd go out on dates every week or so and go on spontaneous road trips while singing your favourite songs in the car. The mornings were sickeningly sweet, loving and Jin would always run the tip of his fingers up and down your chest to wake you up for the day. The nights were passionate, hot. Words of praise and gasps of pleasure would fill the night sky of stars that Jin had put up for you. Jin would lay against the bed, eyes closed and mouth gaping as you had your way with him from above. Mouthfuls of pleading and "(Y/N), please" would fill your ears as you run your hands down the soft canvas of his thighs, thumbs digging into the love bites you had made only the night before.