KSJ- Princess- Part 1

MATURE SCENES WARNING:
- SLOW BUILD
- IMPLIED CHEATING
-ONE NIGHT STAND
-HURT/ANGST
- FOUL LANGUAGE

MATURE SCENES WARNING:- SLOW BUILD- IMPLIED CHEATING-ONE NIGHT STAND-HURT/ANGST- FOUL LANGUAGE

"Jinnie doesn't want me anymore. do you, princess?"

P r i n c e s s
(Unedited)

It wasn't the fact that Jin cheated on you.

It was the fact that Jin cheated on you.

It was almost laughable, the man that loved you so much that he almost cried every time you beamed at his jokes. The Jin that cooked for you even though he was just as tired as you were. Jin loved you, you knew that he did. Everyone knew Jin loved you.

And everyone knew you loved him just as much.

You and Jin had met at a bakery 4 years ago. He worked part-time and you were a customer there, trying to get a cake for your mother's birthday. You remember he wore a yellow fluffy sweater that day and the way he had parted his hair to the side. You decided to compliment him and he replied:

"Of course my hair is cute, I'm worldwide handsome!"

You remember laughing as he gave you your receipt and smiled at you with the most radiant glow you've ever seen.

"What's your name?" He asked, leaning over the counter next to the register and putting his face in his hands.

"(Y/N)," You replied, shifting the box of cake in your arms. "You?"

"Jin," He said, smiling softly, his gaze seemingly swimming across your features. The way Jin looked at you made you feel particularly warm, safe even. He looked at you as if he knew you already. "Hopefully I'll see you around?'

You nodded and gave him a grin in return. "You will."

You hadn't come back to the bakery until at least a month after. You made a bunch of money after your investment in an electronic company had paid off, deciding to take you and your friends on a trip to jamaica to celebrate and you ended up coming back with warm skin and an odd craving for sweets.

Looking back, you really just wanted to see if Jin was still there. He was.

"(Y/N)! You're back!" Jin said cheerfully, "I thought I'd never see your pretty face again."

You raised your eyebrows in interest, "Pretty face, huh?"

"Well, I call things as I see it, Miss," Jin replied, with a type of mischief that made you smile. "What can I get for you?"

"Mhm," You feigned a thoughtful look, putting your index finger on your lips and just barely catching Jin's eyes linger there. "What do you recommend?"