Chapter 23: Mending Formerly Broken Bonds

Start from the beginning

/Courntey:"Same old Chris. Same old disgusting Island. What was I thinking? And now it's even worst because I don't have an ally with me in the game. Or any friends."\

"In fact. We have a lot of big changes for this season. For one: the island is now 100% toxic waste free." Chris annouced.

"What? I only came back to get up close and personal with some toxic goop so I can become a kick butt mutant. Like my gal, Dakota." Sam told Chris.

"Gee. Too bad. Guess its gonna be all pain no gain for ya, huh?" Chris chuckled."On the upside. I've upgraded your comadations."

The robot rolled in a tiny tv.

"This season. The losers still have to sleep in a stanky old cabin." Chris told us as we all groaned.

"But, the winners get to stay in the all new eco-friendly McClain Spa hotel. Complete with buterler, hot tub, and 24 hour masseuse." Chris told us as we all cheered.

"And in honor of your All Star status, I'm dividing you into teams based on your passed performances: Heroes Vs Villains." Chris said." Heather, Duncan, Lighting, Jo. Scott, and Gwen for now on you're the Villainess Vultures.

"What! Why am I on the villains team?" Gwen asked.

"You're kidding, right?" I crossed my arms raising an eyebrow. "That's got to be a joke. A very bad one at that."

"Because you stole my boyfriend and became the new Heather!" Courtney glared.

"Yeah. What they said." Chris pointed.

/Courtney:"You all saw that, right? Aaron stood up for me. Maybe. Well. Maybe he's willing to be my friend again."\

Gwen claims that she's done so many good things. In my opinion. The bad outweighs the good. By a good bit to. Duncan tried to comfort her but it didn't seem to work that well.

"Mike, Zoey,  Cameron, Sam, Courtney, Aaron, Lindsay, and Sierra. You're the Heroic Hamsters." Chris told us.

"Excuse me. How are hamsters heroic?" Courtney asked.

"It was that or the Heroic Hippos." Chris grinned.

"Hamsters it is."

"Wait a minute. They have eight people two our six." Jo pointed out." No fair."

"I needed the seat on the plane for that Ezekiel pranked." Chris grinned as Jo glared.

"Fine you can have the robot." Chris handed it to them."This year's challenges all nod to classics from the past. But with harsh new twist to make this the toughest, Total Drama season ever! You're first challenge: Find the key to the Spa hotel. And you'll do it in a omagh to Total Drama's first ever challenge. Cliff diving into water. Infested with ravenous sharks." Chris explain.

Of course...

"Once you dove into the water. Try to avoid the sharks long enough to snag a key. And choose wisely, only one of those suckers is the real deal. Assuming you live long enough to reach dry land, a teamate will drive you to the hotel with in one of the baby carriages from season 3 race through central park. First team to unlock the Spa door, wins. And, someone from team loser will be going home tonight. Meet me at the base of the cliff in 15 minutes. Chop Chop." Chris told us.

"Wait! Shouldn't we change into our swimsuits or something first?" Mike asked.

"Sorry! No time!" Chris responded.

+

We all started walking to where Chris wanted us to meet him. I decided to keep myself distracted by examining the island.