Maybe a Whole Eternity - Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

He went up to steps and, somehow, he fell on me, "Great, just great." I can feel the heat radiating from his face. With my eyes scrunched closed, I placed a pathetic push to his shoulders.

He scrambled up, now apologizing frantically for making me uncomfortable. I replied reassuring him I was fine.

Once satisfied with how 'okay' I seemed to be, he decided to make me actually uncomfortable by saying, "Mark, can I kiss you?"

I choked.

In a ball of fits and dry coughs, my words were lost and all I could do was hunch over in attempt to sooth my throat.

"Why?" I said, still croaking.

I tried to note his body language as my coughs calmed down. His hand scratched the back of his neck, his mouth open, hanging onto unspoken words. Down from his momentary brazen behaviour, he was nervous again.

But nonetheless, he spoke but softly, almost inaudible. I had to move closer to hear him. When I heard his words, my hand cupped his cheeks. "Because it's all I've wanted to do since I first saw you."

"And?" I eyed his eyes. Both of ours shaking, but his a little more than mine. I forced him to maintain eye contact, moving closer to cute boy.

"I don't know how I got a crush on you that quickly but I just wanna try. It's okay if you don't-"

His words cut off, as his lips were now better occupied in other matters. He immediately melted into my palms and onto my lips.

I felt a gust from his nose on my upper lip as he sighed, as if he was releasing all the worries he's carried since birth.

I leaned more into the kiss, releasing his cheeks and holding his waist. His arms rested on my shoulder, occasionally binding with my hair.

He kissed passionately, mostly leading it. He sucked on my tongue, allowing me an experience I never had before. It sent a surge straight to my lower abdomen and the feeling there just continued to build up.

As we broke apart, I saw him look up to me. He suddenly looked innocent. He looked yearning and dishevelled too, don't get me wrong. Even with his hair tousled cutely and his lip tint smeared, his eyes still looked up innocently.

I felt like a bad influence as I stared back with lust. I couldn't see myself, but no one could spear me on how my eyes looked. I felt the flame inside me. I was suddenly hotter and I craved more.

"Are you okay with going further?" I removed my work vest in the sudden overwhelming heat of the air conditioned room.

I heard him gulp. He nodded. He seemed honest enough, but there was apprehension. He was quiet and child-like, but you could see the ghost smile on his features. At least, I'd made him happy.

"Are you sure?" I held his shaking hands. "You aren't a virgin, right?"

From his flustered reaction and the stutter to his unspoken words, I could tell I guessed right. I pulled him in for another kiss, whispering how cute he was on his lips, trapping his bottom lip between my teeth before releasing him once again. "Are you sure sure that you won't regret anything if it comes after this?"

He spoke this time, probably thinking it would do a better job of convincing me.

It worked. "I won't fuck you though. We'll have more time to do that, won't we, baby?"
His face lit up, nodding eagerly.

I gestured him to the table we sat at earlier, and he sat on the side. I began to undress him. He eyes followed me with an intermittent shake. I wondered when he going to stop looking at me so damn innocent or if he actually couldn't because we were in his uncharted territory.