CHAPTER 9

(Lou's POV )
I felt uneasy, as he closed the door. The sound of whimpering came from the room many times. I sat in the hallway, trying to think of what I could do.

(Nolan's POV)
Micheal closed the doors behind him, as I sat on the bed.

It was midnight.

And we were alone now.
Just like before.

He leaned his back on the door and stared at me, deciding what he'd do to me.

Sometimes, if I was lucky, he'd just want sex. Than he'd leave me alone. Other times, well... he'd need someone to take his anger out on.

I held my breath while he continued to stare. My heart was pounding so hard that it hurt.
The silence was killing me.

"You.. you won't hurt him, right? This isn't Lou's fault.. If.. if you let him go, I'll stay with you. We can go back home, I'll stay with you, and I won't say anything. Please..? He didn't so anyt-"

Michael: Shut. Up.

My breath hitched from his stern voice. I did what he said and shut up immediately.

He continued staring at me with his cold eyes. That part was usually the worst. Waiting for him to decide what kind of night it would be for us.

Michael: Do you have feelings for him? For Lou?

I looked back at Michael. His voice seemed sad.

"N-.. no. I don't."

Michael: Don't lie.

"I.. I don't know.."

He sighed and walked slowly towards me.

Michael: He isn't good for you, you know?

"He.. he's nice to me."

Michael: No, he's not. No one is "nice" for no reason. Don't you see it? He obviously just wants something from you.

"That's not true.."

Michael: Of course, it is. That's the way the world works. What did you think? He's nice to you because you're cute or something? Because you have a "wonderful personality"?

"No.."

His tone was becoming angrier.

Michael: You belong to me! Why don't you understand that?!

He grabbed my arm harshly and shook it.

"Ow! Stop!"

Michael: Don't tell me to stop! Who do you think you are?! Leaving me, and then sneaking around like some kind of whore?!

He then grabbed my hair and pulled it around in multiple directions. I cried out from the pain and instantly kicked him in the stomach. He groaned and let out a curse word. He released me and put his hands against his stomach while I crawled to the farther side of the bed. I panted and fought the tears that were coming.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.."

Michael: You little.. fucking bitch!

He reached over to me and pulled me closer to him by my legs.

"No, no, no, no, no-!"

He flipped me onto my back and put his face close to mine. His strong hands secured my wrists, and his breath made my tears fall quicker. His voice made my soul wish it were dead.

Michael: Shut. The fuck. Up.

I closed my eyes and decided I would just accept my fate. I hoped it would be death. After all, that would've been quicker. Easier. Better.