CHAPTER 7

(Lou's POV )
I opened the door and greeted him.
"Hey Micheal. What brings you out here?"

"Oh, hello Lou. I was just wondering if Nolan was here? Everyone is so worried about him."
Micheal seemed to be up to something. Like he was hiding something, or ...trying to anyways.

"What do you want with Nolan?"
I asked, still blocking the slightly opened door.

"Well, you see... He's my boyfriend. And everyone is worried that he's gone missing. He is here, isn't he?"

My heart stopped for a second. At the same time, it broke. I pondered why Nolan hadn't told me. I let Micheal in and checked outside then locked the door. I led him to the couches and he took a seat.
"Nolan should be out soon."
I reassured Micheal. After a few minutes, I decided to leave Micheal and look for Nolan, upstairs. I checked the bathroom. I checked my room. Then checked his room. And he was in his room, in the closet. I opened the closet and chuckled
"What are you doing?"
Nolan had a worried look on his face.

"Why did you let him in? W-why did you let him in?" He brought his knees to his face and started to tear up. I bent down next to the the frustrated doll.
"Why are you so scared? He said he's your boyfriend. And everyone is worried about you."

(Nolan's POV)
I started tearing up, remembering everything that Micheal did to me. I just wanted him to be gone. My eyes spat out some tears before I felt Lou's gentle hands hug me. I hugged back, still crying.

"Oh, there you are, Nolan." I didn't have to look to know that it was Micheal. Lou stood up and stood in front of me.

"Why are you really here?" I could see his fists clenched. I stood up, still behind Lou.

"I came here for Nolan, of course."
He gave a fake smile.

"Doesnt seem like he wants to go with you." Lou said firmly.
Micheal took a few steps closer, with a grin on his face.
"I wasn't lying when I said I just came for Nolan. I promise we'll never bother you again."
Micheal said, still walking closer. Lou stepped to the side alittle, but I was still clinging to his arm. Micheal bent down, so his face was close to mine.

"Why don't you wanna come home with me, doll face?"

"I...I don't want to." I replied trying to be brave.

"Nolan. We're going home. Now." Michael grabbed my wrist aggressively.

"He said no!" Lou pulled me behind him. Micheal glared at Lou for a few seconds, then striked Lou across his face and punched Lou in the stomach, which caused the blonde to lose his balance. Lou lay there, grabbing his stomach, with a painful expression.
Then Micheal, grabbed my arm and started dragging me. I tried using my other arm, to get loose, but he was much stronger than me. I whimpered and cried as I tried to resist.
Almost instantly, Lou grabbed Michael's leg, causing him to fall backward. "Nolan, go!"
I could hear Lou say weakly. I ran downstairs, my leg still hurting from Micheals grasp. I decided to hide in a cupboard in the kitchen. I could hear objects dropping and breaking upstairs. I started crying again.

Suddenly, the commotion stopped. I kept quiet as I heard footsteps approaching my hiding place. My heart was beating so fast and sweat dripped down my chin, as it seemed to be getting hotter. The doors opened, and I could see Micheals evil grin. He reached in and grabbed me. He dragged me towards the exit door, as I was kicking and yelling.
"What did you do to Lou?! Everyone will know about this! Let me go!"

He stopped in his tracks. I looked up, and saw the wheels in his head turning. "Your right, doll face. Maybe it's not the best to go back."
My breath hitched. He had a look on his face that indicated he had realized something.

He looked around and asked me "Noone else is here, right? "
I kept quiet. He grinned once again. He brought me to the kitchen table, and whispered.

"Stay here. And if you move, I'll kill Lou. Since you like him so much." He turned to walk back up the stairs. I glanced at the door. My head was telling me to run, but my feet didn't let me move. I couldn't risk lou's life.
So I stayed, crying.
Wishing I hadn't left.