CHAPTER 6

(Nolan's POV)
It was late now, around 11pm but Lou had just brought me to a willow tree. It had fireflies and a perfect, dry log to sit on. Lou brought out a box. And smiled "This is for you. "
I looked into his beautiful eyes, as he put it in my hands. I untied the red satin bow and opened it. There was candy and chocolate. I smiled really big at all the selection in that tiny box. "Thanks, Lou. I love candy. "

"No problem, cuddle bunny" That pet name kept making my skin crawl, but in the good way. Like I was special or important.
"Here, try one" Lou said as he grabbed a piece and put it towards my mouth, trying to feed me. I opened my mouth as he placed it in. I felt a little awkward at first. But the taste was amazing.

"It's so good! Thank you."
He smiled at me and nodded. And me being me, I felt bad eating it by himself so I said playfully "Here you try it."
And picked up a piece, repeating what he did to me. He leaned closer and ate it. I could see him blush a little and smile big. We stared into the night sky. There were no stars, but if you looked close enough,you could spot a few shooting stars. I closed my eyes, and made a wish. The same one I'd made before so many times.

(Lou's POV )
I looked at Nolan as ke kept making wishes. I smiled at him and also made a wish.

When the stars stopped, we headed back to my house.
He went to his room, to change and so did I. We sat on the couch for a few minutes. We talked and laughed a lot at eachbother.

I really liked Nolan, he was fun, kind, caring and so, so sweet. Nolan lay his head on my shoulder and said "This might seem like a weird question but... Have you ever dated someone before?"

"No, actually. I haven't. Have you?"
I looked down at him, only to see him sleeping peacefully.
"Sweet dreams, my cuddlebunny".
I picked him up and brought him to his room. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and turned the lights off. I went back to my room, and turned off the lights.

In the morning, I started my routine. When I was finished, I went downstairs to the kitchen, cause I was hungry. I stopped as I saw Nolan, looking around in the fridge and cupboards. He finally found an orange, and smiled big. "This is the last orange..... I hope Lou doesn't mind."
I smirked as I crept behind him. I snatched the fruit out of his hand playfully. "Don't mind at all".
I teased.

"Hey..." Nolan whined with a smile on his face. He jumped and went in circles around me. I kept the fruit high up in the air so, he wouldn't reach. We both giggled and stopped at the same time. We stared into each other's eyes. Our noses were almost touching, and we were practically hugging. I pulled him closer to me, as we smiled at each other. Our faces got closer, until we shared a kiss. It didn't last too long. But after, Nolan was blushing like crazy. I chuckled
"Goodmorning, cuddle bunny"
And kissed his forehead. He looked so cute in his baggy pj's and messy hair. I gave him back his orange, and he shared it with me. He went back to his room to change, and I made us breakfast.

When he came down, the plates were already set. I watched him eat his food happily. There was something about the way he kept missing his mouth that was adorable. I was already finished, so I scooted my chair right beside him. He missed his mouth once again. "Here, let me help" I chuckled, as I cut the food into little pieces, and started feeding him.

"I'm not a child, you know?"
Nolan whined.

"I know you like it. Don't even try."
We both laughed.

When he was done, we washed the plates,and messed around with each other some more. Then suddenly, I heard the doorbell ring. I looked through the peek hole. I was surprised to see someone I haven't seen in a while.