Prologue

(y/n) pov:

At age 3 I already unlocked my Aura and semblance. I used to have red hair but it slowly turned white because of my semblance, but I usually say it's because a genetic mutation or simply ignore the question.

I kept my semblance and my intelligence a secret to all but my sister. The reason I kept it a secret was because I saw the attention my sister Pyrrha got, because she was consider a prodigy and to me all that attention was annoying. luckily because of my sister's fame I was ignored or people didn't know I exist and assumed that Pyrrha was a only child, which I enjoyed because I like being alone and preferred it over the attention my sister got.

Even though me and Pyrrha were in a lot of ways opposites, she was the only person I liked to spend time with. She has always been protective and loving sometimes a bit clingy twords me and would always try to spend time with me even though I can be a bit "difficult" to be around.

She would also trained me to use weapons and hand to hand combat, so if something happens to my semblance I won't be completely useless.

My parents where annoying
most of the time because they would always go on about my attitude and how I should be more like my sister blah blah blah I stopped listening to there whining about how I should try to be like Pyrrha after I stopped caring whether or not reflecting sounds around me was rude.

It's not that I hate my parents it's just gets annoying when they compare me to the progdigy sister even though I am also a prodigy, but I guess they don't know that.

Growing up I usually avoided other people my age because it was too much effort to make sure no one got sent to the hospital because they accidentally hit me and got sent flying, especially when I was younger but I got better control and learned how to do all sorts of other things ether by using my semblance on criminals who tried to rob me or criminals I hunted down for training purposes.

Me and Pyrrha were always very close and I would actually enjoy her company. I would always tell her everything, except how I used criminals as test subject to use my semblance on, she would freakout and kick the crap out of me if she found out.

She has convinced me to make friends with others and I did but I didn't really care about them they were boring because of the difference in intelligence.

I preferred being left alone mostly because I knew if people found out how powerful I was they would probably put a lot of attention on me and make me go to a stupid huntsman academy ,milletary or do some testing like a certain scientific experiment incident that happened when I was 14, but I completely demolished that place when they thought that they could threaten Pyrrha.

I'm now 15 and Pyrrha is 17 and she is going to Beacon. I'm going to miss her but at least I can be more lazy and not have to worry about my beloved sister waking me up early in the morning and after I finish school.

When I'm18 I'll probably go wonder the world so I can fight strong people, but I guess I'll just take it easy right now because it's not like anything interesting going to happen, right....