Chapter Eighteen.

Chapter Eighteen.

I woke up to the smell of bacon. "Bacon?" I mumble. I rub my eyes and get up, kind of. Alex's arms were wrapped around my waist. "Alex. Psst, Alex wake up."

"What? Dude, it's early I have a slight hangover.."

"I smell bacon." I whisper.

"So?"

"Let go of me."

"Oh right, sorry." He let go of my waist and I jolted out of bed and ran downstairs.

"Bacon?" I say, excitedly.

"Oh, um, hi Abi."

"Don't call me Abi."

"Sorry, Abigail then?"

"Uh huh. Abi is only for friends and family."

"I am family."

"Not to me. I don't even know your name."

"Jenna."

"Well then Jenna, I think I've made it rather clear I don't want you around so what the hell are you doing in my house?"

"Your dad invited me. I decided to make some breakfast for you all."

"Tony home?"

"Uh, well I was referring to you and your father. Where is Tony? I'm dying to meet him."

"Party. It was Alex's birthday yesterday."

"Oh, that guy you were with?"

"Yep."

"Then why were you both-"

"None of your business." I storm back upstairs. I did not want to eat any of her food. I want nothing to do with her in fact.

"Thought you were eating bacon?"

"Jenna made it."

"Jenna?"

"Dads girlfriend."

"Ah."

"Don't want anything to do with her."

"Okay, babe. Your choice."

"I'm having a shower, you staying in bed still?"

"Yup." I got some clothes, a baggy top and some leggings and new undergarments and went into the bathroom. I stripped and had my shower. I dressed myself and went back into my room, yawning.

"You're still sleeping?"

"Yep. Now hush babe."

"I'm tired too, move over. This is my bed you know."

"Sorry. Here," he said patting a space for me. I got back into bed and cuddled with him.

After about an hour no one came up. But then I heard the front door and then quietness. I then heard shouting and someone running upstairs and bursting into my room.

"Did you know about this?!"

"About dad? And his new girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

"Found out last night. She can leave right now, we don't want anything to do with her."

"Amen. Why is dad even seeing her again?"

"How do I know?!"

"Oh hey Alex."

"Sup."

"Uh you guys.."

"Nah, we're now cuddle buddies." I grin. I get out of bed and hug Tony. "I'm not calling her mum, are you?"

"Nope. She abandoned us so I don't care. She's dead to me."

"You really are twins. You have the same opinions and crap like that." Alex grumbles through the pillow. "Is my house trashed?"

"No actually. People cleaned up.. Slightly. Might have a bit of vomit around but yeah." He groans as he looks at his phone. "I said it was pretty much clean."

"No, it's just my parents are coming home soon. Crap. I really need to get up." He got out of bed.

"Dudeee!" Tony whines, turning away.

"What?"

"You're in your boxers, cover yourself up man."

"Boxers, never seen them before?"

"Whatever I'm out of here." I wave at Tony and so does Alex.

"Shall I get out?"

"Nah, it's your room. You're welcome to stay."

"Thanks Alex. Thanks a bunch."

"Why the sarcasm?"

"I dunno. Look, I'm stressed. You should probably hurry up before I go ape shit on you."

"I'll know how to handle you don't worry."

"And how would you?"

"I'd seduce you of course."

"Right, okay." I say, rolling my eyes. He just laughed. I busied myself with gathering my dirty washing while he got dressed.

"Do I smell of booze?"

"I don't know I can't smell- eek. Alex. Dude."

"What, sweet cheeks?"

"You tickled me!"

"Sorry, I actually wanted to turn you around but okay."

"Well you don't smell of booze but you smell of BO."

"Great." He said sarcastically. I walked away from him to where I keep my perfume. He followed. I picked a perfume, turned around and sprayed it at him.

"Problem solved." I smile.

"Great. I smell like a girl."

"Yes, a very handsome girl you are."

"Did you calling me handsome?"

"No."

"Yes you did."

"Nope."

"You did." He said in a sing song voice. He started getting closer to me and next thing I know I'm being tickled.

"Stop!" I say between laughs.

"Not until you admit it."

"Never."

"I'll keep tickling you then!"

"Stopppp." I whine and laugh. "Okay! Okay fine yes I called you handsome. Now stop!"

"Aw, thank you, love." He kissed me on the cheek and went to my window. "See you later, Abigail."

"Bye. Have fun cleaning up, and thanks...for yesterday I guess."

"Anytime, babe. Good luck." He opened the window and was halfway through it when he stopped and looked at me. "Abi?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you go out with me?"