Q&A 1

Q. Where did your inspiration to start writing this book come from?
A. I read a lot of bad boy and good girl/nerd stories.. You know, where the good girl/nerd falls for the bad boy in hopes of changing him and being the one to actually change him and in the end he falls for her... I wanted to try something different where the girl wasn't exactly the goody goody nerd. So, I thought it'd be awesome to join a girl who is quite badass but at sometimes can be a nerd :D I mean, sure in the end they fell for each other but it was slightly different, right?

Q. Have you ever been bullied or one of your close friends experienced it?
A. I have been, but not majorly. It was just some guys name calling but it wasn't major. I ignored them after a while and eventually they stopped. Thankfully, they've now left the school. My best friend has been bullied in primary school, but this was before her and I had even met. But, I know who the bullies are as they now currently go to my school. They don't bully her anymore, which is good.

Q. Do you like chicken? Also what inspired you to start writing on wattpad?
A. Firstly, yes I do indeed like chicken. I love all sorts actually lol. Like; Chinese, nandos, hoisin, roast, southern fried (basically KFC lol) etc. And secondly, I had been writing mini stories on Word when I was little. So, one of my internet friends said she was reading One Direction fanfics and so I searched up one day for them (Niall ones of course) and then started reading them. I eventually signed up on wattpad and carried on reading for a bit til I was like 'I really want to write a story' I had an idea and bam.. I started writing. I guess it was just reading other people's stories and wanting to give it a go myself, you know? :)

Q. How old were you when you first started writing books on wattpad?
A. Well I joined sometime in August 2012.. I was 13 then, I believe. But I didn't start writing til later... Oh gosh. I was around 13 or 14 :) I can't remember the specific age but it was one of them ^-^ damn, nearly 3 years I've been writing on here...

Q. Where did you get your inspiration to write these books? Have you ever experienced bullying before or saw it happen?
A. Firstly, thank you for the long comment that means a lot :'D I just picked out the questions but I'm sure you know who you are.. Secondly, my inspiration was probably other people. I've seen how other people write stories on here and I wanted to try something. Sometimes I'd say my stories are a bit cliché but I do try to make them different, to stand out. My inspiration comes from the world around me too. I try making them a tad realistic (obviously not werewolf stories since they don't exist, or so people say) but yeah, the world around me I'd say. Thirdly, I have experienced it but it wasn't major or bad. It went away after a year or so, but they ruined my first year of secondary school(high school) but they're gone now and it was mainly name calling but you know. And yes, I've seen it happen to people before. Well, one person. He was being bullied and all, he was in my class. It was sad because he was being bullied by the people in my class. He had told teachers but they did nothing. Now, me being me.. I was nice to him but what happened? He was an ass to me. But he left the school, and the country and I suppose he's probably happy now. But those bullies were assholes too, I still don't like them. Although, so,e have moved schools now so woohoo!

Q. What happened to Ryan? Who crashed into Alex's car?
A. You can find out what happened to Ryan in Secrets And Chases but basically Ryan had gone to prison but broke out, he then hid away and had a family..well, his girlfriend is no longer in the picture but he has a son. And who hit into Alex's car? Haha, funny thing. It was no one in the story that you all guessed. It was just some random drunk driver.. Basically, Alex was parked as you know but drunk drivers sometimes just you know, bash into cars.. So poor Alex being left all in a coma and all because of a drunk driver..

~

So here were some of the questions, some were repeated so I didn't add those repeated ones.. I may do more..if you guys would like that? I found it pretty fun lol and sorry I answered in like a big paragraph o.o they were long af and I apologise for that 😂😂 feel free to comment more questions and I'll add them in another Q&A :) hehe