Chapter Eleven.

Chapter Eleven.

"Abi! Where were you, I was worried about you. Tony said he didn't know where you were!" Sandra worried.

"Oh don't worry. I'm here now aren't I?"

"Yeah.. But let me guess.. Wait, I feel like I already know you so well.."

"Go on.."

"It has something to do with him, doesn't it?"

"Yes, I just went to tutor him that's all."

"Oh, but-"

"He was a dick and it was late so yeah."

"Ah I see." We were currently sitting in maths, chatting away. We were allowed to talk unlike in some subjects. It was actually fifth lesson. I hadn't actually seen Sandra until now.. I was avoiding people..

Someone came in our class and gave the teacher a note. "Abigail, you're wanted in the library."

"Uh okay."

"Take your stuff please."

I packed up all my things. "Bye Sand."

"See you."

I walked out the classroom and started walking towards the library which was a long way away. Kind of. Basically it was the other side of the school. I walked past many lockers and classrooms. Suddenly, a hand was on my shoulder and I freaked out.

"Holy fudge Alex! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Uh waiting for you."

"Why?"

"Wondered why you were needed in the library?"

"I'm not really needed, am I?"

"No.."

"Alex..!"

"What?"

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to talk to you."

"Oh my- couldn't you wait till later?"

"No.. Anyways, go to the Halloween dance with me?"

"I'm going with Casey, sorry."

"Why?"

"Because he asked me first, and he's a great guy so why not?"

"Well, maybe you could tell him you're not going with him and go with me instead?"

"Look, Alex.. I already told him I'd go with him and he's my friend.. If I told him I wasn't going to go with him I'd feel really bad so, sorry." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Alright then."

"So I'm guessing I don't actually need to go to the library do I?"

"No.."

"Okay, well I'll see you later then."

"Wait."

"What?" He pushed me onto the lockers, thankfully not so hard. But I still got hurt a little. "Ow. What the hell Alex?!"

"My bad." He leaned down and started kissing me.

Tony Simmons.

I stood there, watching my sister and my friend make out. It was disturbing and disgusting. I was actually on my way to the toilets. But I stopped when I saw them. I was about to flip when he pulled her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. I felt like vomitting. They started moving towards the Janitors closet and they shut it.. Ew. I sound so girly but its disgusting watching your sister make out with some guy. Especially if that guy is your friend.