Mercy is the sign of a great man

• Dedicated to every Wattpadder that reads my stories. Thank you.

Hi everyone. 

So this is a special chapter because it is not only a short lesson on Wattpad etiquette, it's also an apology to all of you. 

I've broken one of my biggest rules.

In the first chapter of this guide, I say that to make friends on Wattpad, to gain popularity, and to be a true Wattpadder, one much dedicate themselves to Wattpad. You have to be on here actively. You have to interact with others, read other's works, promote them -- actively.

I've been away from Wattpad for a whole month.

A whole month of no responses, no "thank you"s, no interaction, no promotions. Nothing. 

The reason being was that on top of all my jobs, school, applications, exams, real life, and all that good stuff, my friend passed away. I had known him all my life. I needed time to deal with it so that I could deal with life. And now, I think I'm ready to enjoy myself again.

So I'm sorry for being away for so long and neglecting all of your comments and votes and everything. That was wrong of me. But I needed the time.

And I hope you forgive me.

Sometimes life gets in the way of enjoyment and friends and a wonderful community like the one on Wattpad. We all know it, we all have those times.

So when someone can't answer your messages or your comments right away (even if they're online), keep in mind that Wattpad is just a tiny, shining shard of glass in the kaleidoscope that is their life. They're doing the best they can.