From 'Harry🍒' 3:11pm

Just landed. Have to wait for my luggage and find a taxi x

I smiled to myself. Heathrow was only a short drive from ours so I had already decided to pick him up. It was a surprise.

I said goodbye to the guys that were awake - JJ and Josh, and told them that I was going to pick Harry up.

/time skip/

I was now standing where the rest of the taxi drivers stood, waiting for Harry to come out. I had even made him a makeshift sign - 'Harry Lewis'

Soon, passengers began to flood through the doors, and I saw him. He hadn't recognised me yet, so I kept my eye on him. He nearly walked past me until he finally looked up from his phone and caught my eye.

He opened and closed his mouth with curiosity.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

I motioned to the sign.

He then realised and laughed. He walked forwards and put his suitcase down so he could give me a hug.

"I missed you so much." I said, really not wanting to let go.

"I missed you so much too." He replied, stroking my hair with one hand.

"Are you coming back to ours?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes.

"If you want me to, then yeah. I still have loads of spare and clean clothes - mum washed them for me before I left."

"I'd take you in dirty clothes, you know that." I said laughing, taking his hand and leading him out of the airport and towards my car.

"Right. It's your turn to own the aux this journey. Don't make me regret it!" I said innocently, jokingly teasing him.

"I'm sure you'll like this music." He said, finding a particular song on his playlist.

It started playing and was that-

No.

It couldn't be.

What?

It was me, blaring out in the car speakers.

"But that - that's me, my own song, me?" I asked. How the hell did he have that on his phone?

"I recorded that months ago, how the hell did you get a copy?" I asked incredulously, giving him small glances as I was driving.

"I have my ways." He smirked. "By the way, what's it called? I have it down as 'Sophie's song'" he admitted.

"It's called 'Your song'" I said quietly.

"'Your song'?"

"Because I wrote it for you. Well, about you." I said sheepishly.

"That's about me?" He said, his grin widening.

"I wrote it in late October and recorded it mid November. When I met you, I had the biggest crush on you, as you were probably aware. But I didn't see it working, because of Simon and the fact that you had girls all over you. I never thought you'd actually hear it." I said awkwardly.