Yn : " I am Sure it's good enough now. You don't have to be that careful."

He simply ignored her laugh and approached her. Taking off her clothes throwing them away promising to burn them himself. He picked her up bridal style and took her to bathtub laying her down in it comfortably.

Jungkook :" water's okay? Is it hot? Should I l--"

YN :" woah woah calm down Mr Jungkook. It's much relaxing."

He sighed and grabbed shampoo about to pour it in his hands but YN just whined.

Jungkook : "what?........."

Jungkook: "don't you want me to give you a bath?"

YN : " then you should get in also"

YN : " pleassssseeeeee"

He sighed and got up undressing himself. Getting in tub beside her, both got comfortable and she leaned back resting herself on him. He wrapped his arms around her and both stayed there relaxing in warm water enjoying each other's presence that they treasure the most.

Honestly Jungkook was not a romantic guy. He didn't know much how to do things to make your lady happy. So he was just ready to do as she says. If that's what makes her happy then he would easily fulfill all her beautiful little wishes.

YN : " you know you are being too sweet today"

Jungkook : " Be grateful"

YN : " If you are gonna be this sweet then I should get kidnap more oft--"

Jungkook : " Don't……….. Don't you dare proceed"

She turned to look at him and for the first time she saw worryness in his eyes. Her eyes softened seeing him like that and kissed him.

YN : "are you worried?"

Jungkook : " aren't you dreaming too much?"

YN :" huh!?"

Jungkook : " Well if that happens then don't expect me to come and save you again. Such a pain in ass. "

Her eyes widened and she turned towards him again and started hitting him on chest non stop.

Jungkook: " hey hey look whom you are hitting"

YN : " Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook! So what huh!?...... What will you do!?"

Smirking he quickly grabbed her wrist and pushes her to other corner of bathtub moving towards her and hovered above her.

Jungkook : " what will I do?"

YN : " umm yeah?? "

Jungkook :" I will make love to you "

He smiled genuinely and yn's heart skipped a beat. First time she saw his smile and it was so beautiful. She could stare at it for the rest of her life. He looked purely beautiful and just like a gentleman. She smiled back and both of them kissed.

The kiss was soft and passionate rather than a rough one that they always had. They felt loved and happy, was it really a true love that made them change this much for each other.

Putting his one hand on her cheek he deepened the kiss, not wanting to let go that early. He felt some pure feeling in his heart that he lost years ago. Treasuring the moment they both pulled back and looked into each other's eyes.