Chapter 51: They need a mother and father?

Start from the beginning

"Nick is really smart."

Xie Tao praised him with a warm voice as he let his finger slide down along the cub's lowered forehead.

To praise a Muka cub with the word "smart", for caretakers in other nursing clubs this was probably something that had never even crossed their minds.

In the whole galaxy, there were very few clubs that accepted Muka cubs. Mukas were a relatively unintelligent race, this fact could be regarded as common knowledge in the interstellar.

However, in Xie Tao's eyes, the cub had done the right thing and deserved this kind of praise.

Like a good baby, he had lowered his head for the youth. Once the youth was done, the Muka cub issued a low sound and snuggled his head into the youth's arms.

Xie Tao responded by gently hugging the large cub. Ever since the first time, when he had been snuggled to the ground, the Muka had worked hard to learn how to control his strength.

When the cub stopped snuggling him, Xie Tao patted the forearm of the Muka cub again and said, "Come on baby, ahhh..." Having been taught what to do, the Muka cub obediently opened his mouth when he heard the youth's words.

Muka cubs apparently lost their milk teeth when they were about one year old. Many of the other races' cubs were still teething at this age, but unlike them, Muka cubs already had to get their second set of teeth. 

Xie Tao took a closer look at the fang he had suspected was about to fall off. Having confirmed that it could fall off by itself, Xie Tao nodded to the Muka cub.

Seeing the youth nod, the dangerous creature with the dreadful appearance closed his mouth and motionless stared at the youth silently.

This was actually a docile gesture. The Muka cub had completely dropped his sharp forearms, indicating that the cub was very submissive to the youth in front of him.

Mukas were a natural fighting race and their bodies had evolved to adapt to combat.

The race's appearance had its roots in a very distant era, but it was first after a long time that it had evolved into what it was today.

Getting their second set of teeth was a sign that a Muka cub had become a qualified hunter. In this race, because living resources were precious, even cubs needed to improve their fighting ability as soon as possible.

"When the other tooth starts to fall off too, come to me so that I can have a look."

Xie Tao met the two scarlet eyes and said this sentence slowly.

He had drawn this cub in the other world. When he drew the Muka cub, Xie Tao had made him into a chibi, the cub had become very adorable in the picture.

The cub's actual appearance looked quite dangerous, but Xie Tao knew that this Muka cub was actually very obedience and, just like the other cubs, was a good baby.

After Xie Tao finished speaking, the muka cub in front of him soon issued a sound again, obediently responding.

The muka cub would have higher fighting capabilities after he got new teeth and his instincts let this muka cub know this.

He wanted to quickly change teeth.

The desire to improve his fighting ability and in the future acquire more survival resources was innate.

In this way, when he grew up, he would be able to get a lot of resources for the youth and it would not matter that the youth could not fight.

This was the thinking of the muka cub. Although Xie Tao did not lack the resources needed to live on, if he knew what the cub was thinking, surely the only thing he would feel was his heart softening.