"Wake up my soul, you're going to hurt your neck sleeping on here." He kissed her forehead lightly. He helped her to sit up before setting himself beside her legs on the chaise, the light coloured cushion sinking slightly under his weight.  "I got something for you."

"Adam you don't have to-" She began but was cut off by Adam's insistence.

"Trust me, you are more than deserving beautiful." He told her, kissing the back of her hand. Leora's hand flared with the sparks, and her heart practically skipped a beat at his sweet, romantic gesture. She was almost startled to feel him rest something small on her lap. "Besides, I believe its customary to receive a ring when you get engaged."

Leora let out a small gasp, her fingers brushing over the soft velvet box that he had placed on her lap. She shouldn't have been surprised, at all- Adam was right a ring was normal but in complete honesty, the girl had completely forgotten!

She carefully opened the box, cautiously reaching to touch the twisted platinum band. It was strange, the band interlocked onto itself- practically knotted. Her finger brushed against a smooth, set jewel in the very centre.

"It's a love knot," Adam explained with a shot of excitement. "And the jewel is an aquamarine diamond, because it's your birthstone."

Leora became more and more mesmerised as Adam spoke, she was beyond impressed that Adam had gone above and beyond for her yet again. She had a feeling that Adam had chosen the knot because of the way it would feel rather than look- he had gotten accustomed to the fact that she saw through her hands (unless they were dreaming) so it had become second nature to make sure things were accessible for her in that way. 

He did find that it took a lot of searching, but it was all worth it in the end- especially if she would look at him with the massive, heart warming smile like the one she was giving him right now. 

"God I love you!" Leora spoke through her smile, her cheeks hurt with how wide she was smiling. She had the overwhelming urge to pull Adam into her and kiss him- which is exactly what she did. They came together in a clumsy culmination of lips, teeth and tongues both Leora's joy and love for her mate pouring into the kiss and through their connection.

"Mmmm," Adam hummed against her lips, "I am so lucky to have your love beautiful."

They pulled apart enough for Adam to slip the ring onto Leora's slender finger- it was strange at first getting used to the feeling of having the unfamiliar jewellery there but she had already mentally promised herself that she would not be taking it off- at all. 

"I'll show you how lucky you are..." Leora teased her mate lightly, nipping at his neck and earlobes. Her hand sneaking up his thigh in a silent promise. Adam shivered lightly under her touch- she had an unhinging effect on him that he would never get used to.

Leora chuckled as she felt his trembling, she still found it hard to believe that this man, this wonderful man, was so irrevocably affected by her. She supposed that it was undeniable proof that they had to be soulmates. It was lucky of her to have found something that most people spent a lifetime searching for.

"Oh yeah?" Adam smirked, lifting Leora from her place before throwing her lightly onto their bed. She bounced lightly on impact with the springy mattress, giggling as she went. She loved when Adam was playful and cheeky, it was both funny and turned her on.

They rolled together on the mattress until Adam had Leora pinned beneath him, his mouth teasing her as if paying her back for her own little tease. The girl groaned her nails clawing at Adam's back as continued his playful ministrations. 

There was a non-verbal promise between the two of a full night of intense bliss; both Adam and Leora knew that neither of them would be leaving their bed when the sun rose. The room filled the sounds of their love-making- a symphony of bodies, breathless moans and sighs.

Leora, indeed, made good on her teasing and much more, and Adam was more than happy to repay the favour tenfold.