She came to stand in front of me. Her eyes were still glistening making me weak.

"I wish I could tell you Aria" I shook my head. "But I don't want to lose you now" I whispered and looked down. I couldn't stand looking into her emerald crystal eyes.

And then suddenly she hugged me.

I felt her small arms wrap around my huge frame and her face buried in my chest. My heart started beating so loud that I was sure she could feel it pounding.

"Whatever it is Alex, I understand" She murmured. I wrapped my arms around her feeling them shake "What you've done is not who you are and whatever it is won't change my mind abou you"

What did I do to deserve an angel like her?

"You say that now, but you can't imagine Aria. You can't imagine" I whispered the last part holding her tighter. "I want to tell you. It suffocates me, my mouth feels like a prison for this secret, I'm sick of having to keep it to myself but I can't lose y-" Suddenly my rant was interrupted by a pair of soft glossy lips on mine.

Her lips.

I felt like I couldn't breathe. This was the first time she kissed me first and it made me way more emotional than I thought. I felt my eyes well up and my hands shaking. If someone told me I would feel like that two months ago I would have laughed.

And maybe spit at them and hit them to wake up.

I couldn't think but at the same time a thousand thoughts ran through my mind. I knew I couldn't keep her forever. Angels don't belong with demons and perhaps I'm Satan himself.

But somehow deep down I knew she was my forever.

The way her hands cupped my jaw made me lose my mind, I was overwhelmed for a reason I couldn't understand and feeling something I didn't recognize.

I licked her lower lip asking for entrance as I tried to wrap arms around her waist with every ounce of power I had left.

She had made me weak.

"Open please" I pleaded breathlessly in between kisses. I  was panting heavily but I couldn't keep my lips away even if I wanted to.

She obeyed and hesitantly parted her lips, but this time I didn't have to fight to find her tongue. This time she kissed back the same way.

I couldn't help but hum in pleasure.

My baby was kissing me. My angel.

I went crazy when I heard her sweet moans. We were both breathless but she was so addictive that I couldn't stop.

"Alex" She pulled away and hid her face in my chest. We waited a few minutes to catch our breaths and when we were breathing better she looked up at me and smiled the sweetest most beautiful stunning
breathtaking smile I had ever seen.

I didn't even imagine a smile could be so beautiful.

"I'm sleepy" She giggled and I felt my heart do a somersault. It felt like I could close my eyes and listen to it and it would be like I was in heaven.

Since I'll never go there.

"Then let's put you to bed my baby" I whispered and picked her up walking to her room.

-----------

"You're one stupid motherfucker"

"Alex, it's okay she doesn't know anything" He said still not paying any attention to me and playing his stupid game.