Chapter Twenty Seven ( Fixing Things up )

" Yes Mum " I said as I hurried to open the door for her ..

" What took that time ?!! " She said as she entered the room with some sandwiches and two glasses of orange Juice in her hands .. 

" I .. I was searching for a book .. And Danny didn't her the knocking " I answered .. What a Stupid excuse I made !! 

" Well .. " She said with a suspicious look she put the things on my disk " Concentrate on studying .. " She said as she left the room .. 

" Lets begin !! " I said to Danny as I sat on my disk .. He brought another chair and sat next to me .. 

" Shall We Start With The Math ? " He asked 

" Yeah Sure ! " I said as I brought my math book and put it  in front of the two of us as he didn't bring his .. 

" Let us Start by this " Danny said as he pointed to a  problem .. 

" Well .." I said as I stared at it hard then spoke up " I actually don't know how to solve this one " I said 

" It's So easy ! let me try ! " Danny said as he grabbed the book and answered it in no time .. " See ! " HE said as he showed me the answer ..

" Wow !! You are really smart !! " I said with widened eyes !! " You are really good !! Why you need help !! By that view I am the one who needs help " I said still staring at the answer 

" You can Say that .. I wanted to spend time with you " HE said smirking 

" wah ! You are not going to blow my mind with your sweet words little Devil ! We still have to study " I said as I gave him a little push on his shoulder ... 

" Okay !! The teacher said that those Questions are important let's start with them "  Danny said as he opened the last two pages in the book .. 

" How do you know that ?!! You haven't gone to the school for more than two weeks !! " I said as I raised an eyebrow.. 

" I have my own secret sources ! " He winked as he took a paper and pointed to me to start answering .. I answered some but struggled with a problem so I took a Look at Danny's Paper to see how he solved it .. 

" Don't Cheat " Danny shouted as he gave hit me on my head and took the papers away from him .. 

" What a childish thing You have Just done !! " I said and decided to Make him regret hitting me .. So I walked to my bed and covered my face with the pillow and pretended to cry ... 

" Oh !! You think you are gonna deceive me !! come here let us finish this problems " Danny ordered without even looking at me .. But I continued in making noise Like The Baby's Crying .. 

" Come on !! " Danny said .. I looked with one eye from the pillow and saw him coming so I hid my Face again .. 

" Kasey !! It's obvious that you are acting .. " Danny said but I didn't answer him .. 

" B_ But it Re_ally Hurts " I stuttered as I pretended to continue crying .. 

" Oh really !! Let me see ! " Danny said worried as he tried to move the pillows away from me .. When he did that I began to hit him hard with the pillow ... 

" I took a Revenge " I said loving really hard .. 

" Come here little Devil .. I am gonna kill you  " Danny said as he held me and began to tickle me .. 

" You .. You can't Live without me " I said while laughing really hard .. 

" You are right " Danny said as he let go of his hold ..