chapter four ( Towel Girl )

I woke up at 6 am on my first day back to school."It's a lovely morning! I have two hours left till school and that means I can take a shower. Great!" I told myself as I opened the curtains to my windows and smelt the nice morning breeze.

"Good Morning Nature!" I said as I took my towel and went to my bathroom. It's a really good feeling that you have your own bathroom in your room so you don't have to share it with anyone. I just love that about my bathroom and room.

My shower has temperature setting so I adjust the temperature and get into the shower and began to sing along to the song, You belong with me by Taylor Swift, from my phone as I set it before going into the shower.

"You belong with me, you belong with me" let the rock begin! "She wears high heels, I wear sneakers. She is cheer captain and I am on the bleachers" Oh! Dear Taylor, she was talking about me! After I finished I closed the water tab, dried myself with the towel, cleared the mirror and began talking to my self as I stared at my face.

"Oh! You are so cute Kasey! How come you don't have a boyfriend? All the guys are so blind!" I used to do that a lot. I began to think I was crazy or something.

I got out of the bathroom and stood in front of my wardrobe. "What should I wear? What should I wear?"

"You can wear anything in your wardrobe, it's not going to make any difference!"I heard a voice shouting. I turned and found Danny talking from his window, well, more like shouting. OH GOD! My life is not that good to make it worse and make others bother me.

"Oh! Dumb! " I came near the window and said, "I was going to wear something from the fridge!"

"Well, you are a fool and can do that! You know cheese and burger will look really cute on you!" he said.

"Oh! You know you are not funny at all! Do you know that! You talk like a child in kindergarten!"I said.

"Well, don't talk to children then! But, I should admit that the towel is perfect for you! It looks like it's made for you!" he said. After hearing that, my eyes widened and looked down to find myself wrapped in a towel.

"Jesus!"I shouted.

"Don't be pissed, Kasey! After all, it is better than nothing, isn't it?" he said.

"I hate you!"I shouted at him.

"Like I said before, I don't care! You don't even look sexy with that towel on! "with that said he closed his window and then the curtains.

I was about to throw my shoes at his face "Am I sexy now?!?" I yelled.

"No, Kasey, no. You aren't going to do that. Just chill. It will be alright."I said to myself to calm down. I closed the curtains and began to get dressed. I chose skinny jeans and a white T-shirt with a Big Pink Star on it and did my hair in a ponytail.

"Holly shit! It's seven thirty! I yelled and rushed down the stairs.

"Bye mum!"I yelled.

"Hey! wait, Kasey! Eat your breakfast."She said.

"I'll eat at school love you! Bye!"I yelled as I closed the door behind me. began to walk really fast, that

I could hardly breathe. I couldn't stop myself from walking until I hit someone.

"Hey, seat girl. Watch out!" he said and continued" or should I call you towel girl?"

"Just let me pass. I'm already late."I said and began to walk away.

"Well see you at school!"He yelled.

I reached the bus stop and fortunately I got on the bus before it left. When I calmed down and sat on my seat, I began to think about what he said.