chapter Eleven ( A selfie Ruins the Day )

I walked with Janie to see what was happening we stopped at the girl's rest room door there was a big poster it was my selfie picture with Danny .. with big X on my face and some girls cheering 
" NO More Kasey with Danny !! .. " 

" what the hell is that !! " I screamed and all the girls turned their angry faces and looked at me in surprise their faces felt with hatred ! 
" You !! you and Danny are together are n't you ?!! " one of the girls said as she came closer to me !
" No ! "  I answered her in surprise ! why they thing that we are together ! 
" so how can you explain that picture " she said suspecting me  
" well ! he is my neighbor and we were visiting them I mean like a family an took some pictures Just for fun that's all ! " I lied 
" oh ! and I have to believe you .. " the girl said Making the other girls scream again !! 
" waah waah ! chill down girls !! why are you crazy about him ! come on he is not tom cruse or something .. Girls you should Make boys run after you not the opposite " 
" Here we go ! You yourself run after Danny ! "that girl said making me really angry ! 
" Huh ! I don't even have to defend myself ! you suck ! " I said walking away from her.. I felt someone Pulling my shirt ! 
" watch your hands !! " I screamed 
" No watch your steps  slut ! Don't dare be Danny's girlfriend ! " the girl shouted I pulled her hands away from me 
" Don't ever Dare to call me that again or you will regret that !! I can't believe that there are girls like you !! " I said and walked away really really angry she must be crazy ! I felt that I wanted to kill somebody !! 

I had no classes till ten .. so I decided to search for Danny to solve the problem he put me in !
I found him with some of his friends leaning against the lockers ! I walked in confident towards him 

" We need to talk " I said and walked away then looked behind to see if he was following me and he was .. 
I walked till I reached the football ground and it was empty so I stopped and looked at him 

" Why did you share that pic on Facebook ! ??  " I asked him angrily 
"It's not a big deal ! " he said in a very cold voice  which made me more angry 
" It made me so many problems ! " 
" problems ! it's Just a picture Kasey ! chill " 
" well ! tell that to the girls who are crazy about you ! " I said raising my hand up in air 
He laughed " I know I have so Many Fans " 
" Crazy ones " I said  " One of them called me a Slut ! I have never been called by that in my whole life !! now what am I supposed to do ! " 
" oh ! really what  do you want me to do ? ! " 
" stop them ! " I said he was making me get out of my temper 
" okay ! after you ! show me which girl said that ! "

huh !!  Is it that easy as if actually will make her shut up ! I walked and he followed me I was sure that she still by the restroom's door .. and she was there.. 

" That one " I said pointing to her and she looked at me with hatred 

" Hey girl ! " Danny said to her in a very attractive way " Look she is not my girlfriend or something we are just friends okay ! so please don't annoy her okay ! and you all girls must know that I am single so ! anyone of you can be my  Girlfriend .. Just be nice okay ! " 
" okay ! " all the girls said in one voice and immediately removed the poster 
" see that was easy " Danny said to me as we walked away from them .. I  widened my eyes at him " I had class see you later " I said then left him .. 

although I know that Me and Danny were nothing more than neighbors and that I was his  servant that's all .. But I felt something hurts me ..I felt that my heart was burning when he said that but I tried to hide that .. 

**************************************************** 

It was the weekend and as usual I sat by my favourite coach watching the big bang theory .. my brother was out with his friends as every weekend Mum was at the kitchen and dad was still at work .. the door rang !! 
" I will open " I said as I left  remote control from my hand and stood up from the couch lazily .. I opened the door and saw that it was Stella ..