Chapter six ( Almost A Fight )

"Yes Janie , we are visiting them tomorrow stop screaming !! "

" well .. It's better to look like a girl Kasey !! "

" what do you mean ! Um a girl !! "

" I mean take care of your looking and those girly stuff please ! "

"hmm "

" oh please Kasey ! I really hope you will be together ! "

" shut up Janie ! why do you say something like that !! I hate that guy I really hate him !! "

" we will see "

" Janie I have to hang up now I have homework to do "

" okay see you at school ! "

by that I hung up the phone with Janie .. I was really upset ! why the hell she care about him ! and wants us to be together ... Crap !! I put on my glasses and began to do My math homework .. after fifteen minutes I was distracted by the loud noise coming from outside .. I took a look from my window .. what I was thinking about ! of course it was him !!

" Hey ! Mr McCall turn off that shit !! " he didn't hear me for sure ! it was Jazz music If there was an earthquake he wouldn't hear people screaming !! he had his curtains down and let the whole street listen to whatever he was listening to !

I tried to concentrate on my math homework and ignore what's happening outside .. but I couldn't what am I supposed to do now !!

I threw an empty notebook but it only hit the glass of his window and fall into the ground so I decided to throw something heavier .. I began to look for something heavier and saw some white stones at the corner of my room .. I was a weird child that I used to collect white stones !whatever that will help now .. I opened My window and throw some stones as I closed My eyes ..

" awwwwww ! what the hell you think yourself doing !! " Danny's voice made me open my eyes wide ..

at the moment I throw the stones he was looking out of his window and one of the stones hit his forehead and it turned red really red !! his shirt was off and I was standing there staring at him ! I have an excuse ... he totally looked perfect !!

" Need an autograph ! what the hell ?! " he shouted

"omg omg ! I am really sorry I didn't mean to .. "

" just stop and shut up !! now you are bothering me ! you nerdy girl !!! "

" Yes I am nerd ! and that nerd couldn't do her homework because your music was really loud !! "

" Just stop fucking with me you are not my type and you will never get my attention okay !! "

" really ! I am so happy to hear that because you are trying to flirt with me !! "

" Fuck ! what ! ME ! Bullshit !! I have a girl friend !! and she is so much hotter than you ... I mean ! Look at yourself in the mirror If you have one ! "

No he was making me angry !

" I don't care ! " I shouted

" Me neither ! " he began to shout too " now get me my shirt !! "

I ran to my bed .. took his shirt and threw it on his face ..

" Here ! take whatever is yours !! " I shouted as he took his shirt " now Don't Make your music so loud or I will .. "

" you will what ! tell your Mammy oh ! " He said in a girly way

" NO I won't but I will make you ! I have my own ways "