Chapter 21: Broken friendship

Start from the beginning

"Go Alejandro! Squish him! Like a bug!" Courtney encouraged.

What is with her? But anyways, long story short, the boys kept fighting and Heather managed to distract Cody from his main mission and Alejandro knocked Cody off the platform and untied Heather.

Honestly. The only one that was happy about Alejandro's win was Courtney. Not even Owen.

"Now that we have our final two, it's my pleasure to announce the peanut gallery will not be voting for the winner." Chris annouced.

"What! But you said we were going to play a major role. MAJOR!" Courtney shouted.

"Yep. Just not in a votey, kinda way. Prepare to have your minds blown up by the most lethal challenge in Total Drama history. Heather vs Alejandro vs the Volcano! Back in the day human sacrifices were tossed into Kilauea Volcano to appease the gods. Sadly the lawyers won't let me use real people as sacrifices. So Heather and Alejandro will have to make sacrifice stand ins using the islands most abundant resources. Pineapples and driftwood. And to make it nice and symbolic, you guys have to make dummies of each other to dunk in the volcano. Now, you each get to pick two helpers." Chris explained.

"I dare either one of you to pick me. Come on." Leshawna dared.

"I chose Courtney and Tyler." Alejandro pointed.

"Yes!" Courtney cheered.

I felt myself getting more angry by the second. She so enthusiastic to risk her life to help someone who doesn't even care about her.

Yet she threw me under the bus when all I did was help her as much as I could... I couldn't take it anymore.

"Grr... That's it! I can't bear to watch him use her like this! I'm leaving!" I growled.

I picked up my backpack and stormed off. I couldn't watch it. I can't stand the sight of men taking advantage of her.

She's so hard working and yet she is still getting used by him.

"Aaron!" I heard my name being called from behind.

I heavily sighed, knowing it was Courtney. I turned around and looked at her. She caught up with me and crossed her arms.

"Where are you going? Aren't you gonna watch the finale?" She asked, annoyed by the fact that I walked off.

I heavily sighed. I couldn't give a response.

"I don't get it! You defend me after I leave off the show yet you're still not talking to me?! Ugh! What is wrong with you?"

I don't want to yell at her. I'm going to approach this situation calmly.

"Courtney. I defended you because we were friends. Just how I defended you when you were wrong." I told her calmly.

"Oh! So now you're saying that I'm wrong?"

"You bullied Lindsay last season just because she wasn't as skilled as you. You weren't acting like yourself. Then this season you used me for your own gain. And then Duncan corrupted you and you didn't allow me to help you. And I'm sorry that you couldn't see and still cannot see that. Maybe someday you will. But as of right now, I refuse to watch Alejandro use and manipulate you to do his bidding."

"You know. I was hoping that you would actually realize that you abandoned me just like Duncan. But you didn't."

"This just proves my point. Duncan and Gwen corrupted your thinking by betraying you. And now you lost trust in people who actually care and supported you." I frowned.

"You know what? Forget it! I don't need your support!"

"Courtney. Even though I tried to help, I wanted to apologize for yelling at you on the plane. I wish I approached the problem differently."