31 / closer

*trigger warning. read at your own risk*

"Please, Jet! Don't do this," I pleaded weakly once he lay me down on the bed. He gave me a cold stare before he turned to lock the door of the room.

With all my strength, I stood at my own feet and tried to run past him but he was stronger. Jet dragged me back to the bed violently then he hovered over my body, pinning my hands over my head so that I wouldn't be able to escape from his hold.

"No, you're mine to ravish!" he hissed at me, his hold tightened, his weight became heavy against my body.

His dark eyes held mine. They were full of hate and in my surprise, anguish.

Malum mentioned that he was punished for saving me. Jet could 've been brainwashed because of that traumatic experience. If he wasn't a good man, he wouldn't save me at all and he could've killed me then because it was his mission in the first place.

"Please, Jet. Let me go... I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" I sobbed, my eyes begging. "I-I'm sorry that this happens to you. You're right, I should die back then. You shouldn't have saved me if this is going to be the price."

I saw a hint of softness in his eyes but it disappeared in an instant and shifted to mad determination. "Then be mine. If you're sorry, be mine!"

Jet straightened up and pulled his shirt off, tossing it aside. With fear all over my system, I looked at his body in shock. His whole torso was full of scars, others shaped like it was burned while most of them looked like they were beaten with different kinds of whips.

"You're the price for all of these," he said with a lunatic laugh. "You're the reward for all of this pain. I'll make love to you again and again until you give me children. Sons that will impregnate you again, daughters that I will fvck so that our blood and genes will continue to join forever. This is my way of killing you over and over again."

I couldn't believe what he just uttered, my eyes widened at his crazy delusion. He was fvcking demented. His head was loosed already and those facts doubled my fear, telling me that it was too late to convince him.

"No!" I screamed when he started to put his lips on mine. I wobbled my head, trying my best to avoid his mouth while I gave all my strength to free my hands from his hold.

Jet groaned in anger from my stubbornness and then he slapped me hard on my face. The impact creased my vision and it made me dizzy I could no longer fight against him. It gave him a chance to enrapture my lips and it sickened me to the core.

However, an explosion made him stop. Then the smoke signal blared, alarming both of us. Jet immediately took his gun he left on the table adjacent to the bed once he heard multiple gunshots and screaming.

Thank god, they've found us!

The bastard was completely aware of the situation so he forcefully dragged me out of the bed. He pulled me up and locked his arm around my neck, my jaw was constricted to make sure I wouldn't bite him as he placed my body in front of his.

"Move!!!" he yelled, pushing me forward and I obliged because I didn't want to stay in this room knowing he would rape me.

As we headed out to the hallway, my knees were weak while his breath was in a panic. The sound of the gunshots didn't cease yet, indicating that the raid was still ongoing. I hoped that Arisa and Quinn are alright wherever they were.

The place was a maze. It was a good fortress for a drug lord indeed. Jet suddenly stopped when an armed man with a protective helmet and gas mask turned to our direction. He immediately fired his gun but the man was able to hide himself behind the wall quickly.