12|Nice Shot

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗
Anything you can do,
I can do bleeding.
╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

The end of the quill tapped vigorously against the wooden table of the cottage, a constant rhythm that pounded coinciding with the everlasting thoughts. My fingernails laid in between my teeth, a nerve-wrecking habit. I brought my thoughts onto paper.

Jon,

Robb kissed me. Your brother Robb. Kissed me.

I sighed in frustration as I crumbled up the paper and tossed it into the blazing fire pit. "Nope."

Jon,

Something horrible has happened. I've been KISSED, by Robb.

"Ugh!" I crumbled the paper and tossed it into the fire pit.

Jon,

I don't know how else to word this but everything is changing.

My eyes lifted from the paper, thinking of all the change that has occurred around me. That has occurred in Winterfell and being kissed by Robb is not altering the world.

Lady Catelyn rode south for believing such a conspiracy that the Lannisters are conspiring against them. That one of them pushed Bran off the broken tower, we've just received news that Tyrion Lannister lies in Lady Catelyn's prison in the Eyrie. He's a drunk imp, explain to me what motives Tyrion Lannister had? I know I do not know him very well or at all but something in my gut has me believing that it was not him. Cyran rode South alongside Lady Catelyn to guide and guard her, we haven't received word from him yet. I worry for him, Jon. The south can be a dangerous place. I have no one else to tell of this, you know Erebus isn't an option and I'm sorry to burden you with such thoughts. It's just that I miss you too, Jon. It's as if after your departure from Winterfell, this frozen place is becoming less and less like home. How many more Starks need to leave for this place to come crumbling down? Anyway, I hope you're doing well and fine. Please don't get hurt or die at the wall. I'd hate to bring you back from the dead to kill you myself. Write me back as you as you receive this, there's so much more I want to say that I wish I can say to you in person.

Forevermore, Eila

Soon I watched a large raven carry out the message out of Winterfell and towards North where the air was colder and walls were higher. Where Erebus once said, a place where the dead never die.

"Thank you for letting me borrow a raven, Maester. Erebus's hasn't returned from its trip South yet." I gave Master Luwin a gentle smile.

"Of course. In exchange, I'd like to see out of the godswood unless you are praying." He rose his little white eyebrows.

My eyes fell to the ground in humiliation as heat rose to my cheeks "Yes. I apologize once again."

"It's fine. I was in love once. love can be a vile and dangerous thing, child, but don't let the fear of it drive you away." He said.

"Is love supposed to be feared?" I asked. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion, I know nothing of love.

"Some are afraid. Love causes people to go mad, it brings out a different side of people, it changes them. People fear all of those but you must see for yourself." He replied

I chuckled but bit down at my lip as Measter Lewin did not find humor. "I'm a warrior, I cannot love " I stated

He sighed, in a disappointment "You sound like Erebus."