7|Not Another Lannister

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗
"Just as the stars shine in the dark,
So do you"

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗"Just as the stars shine in the dark, So do you"

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

He wore a haughty smirk with beguiling eyes that would sweep any women off their feet even men. He stood tall like every other men I have ever encountered, hubris within every stride.

"Perhaps you've had too much wine and are hallucinating because I am no angel." I said flatly, watching his movements as he neared me.

He snickered "All girls are as innocent and precious as an angel."

"All girls aren't like me." I stated

"No." He said as his lips remained upwards in a smile "You're not."

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion as he left me on a questioning note. "On your way for fresh air? I could use some." He asked

"Yes, I was." I replied emphasizing on I.

"Company is always better than being alone." He said in which I rolled my eyes away as we walked down the hall.

I glanced at him and he looked down at me "Why do you smirk so much?" I asked

"You just met me." He said, still smirking.

"No, we haven't met. Meetings are when one introduces themself to another formally " I stated with raised eyebrows to prove my point.

"But you already know my name." He said, raising his eyebrow "And I already know yours."

My eyebrows lowered, scrunching together. "Let me guess. You saw me with Erebus and Cyran and you assumed who I was."

"Eila Bane, are you not?" He asked

"I am." My eyes narrowed "That's odd."

"What's odd?" He asked, his eyebrows knitted together.

"You know my name. Most people don't. They're quite appalled when they hear there's another Bane other than Erebus and Cyran." I said and he thought for moment.

"Well I did know your uncles long ago. I've first heard about you were just a babe". He smiled

"How old are you?" I asked and his expression turned offensive. "You could be quite old if you and Erebus are roughly around the same age or not if you're like Cyran."

"Does this face look old to you?" He asked gesturing to his face.

"Of course, war has rubbed off on you, King Slayer." I replied with a mocking tone at his title.

His lips pressed together as he rolled his blue eyes. We exited the castle revealing the darkened night sky filled with twinkling stars and bitter cold air that made Jamie shiver.