8

8

At B.A.P's house...

Baekhyun sat on the bed that they had given him. His clothes are thankfully still intact on him but he was still saddened and confused as to what was going on.

His little mindset was on edge since it was the first time he was away from Yixing, and the fact that some stranger kidnapped him at the same time.

His brown eyes were glistened with tears again as he was thinking about he remembered how he called out to Chanyeol, how he was begging for help.

"Hyungie no like me.." He whispered to himself before seeing the door open. A small whimper as he curled up to a small ball with a scared expression.

"Yah.. Baekie baby, look at daddy please.." The male called out softly as the little peeked up from his arms.

"Y-You're not my daddy.. Baekie no have daddy.." The little mumbled as the male chuckled, leaning down to the other's eye level as he stared at his sad expression, almost breaking his character act before sighing.

"I am your daddy little one. You're my prince, and my prince and I have a very big meeting in two days. You need to promise and show daddy that you'll behave or else we will have a very big punishment." The male slowly said for him to understand before seeing the little nod a bit.

"W-Won't leave Baekie?" He asked as the male felt his chest throb at the statement, feeling a bit sorry that this little has already gone through so much. 

"Yeah.. I won't.. for now at least." The male whispered the last part to himself as he watched the cute one show his whole face now, a bit skeptical but nodded.

The male opened his arms for the little to take a step to closure with him, seeing Baekhyun hesitate before crawling over and hugged him.

Baekhyun was a kind hearted and dense little. He believed anyone with anything, which always led to him being hurt. But, he didn't even mind that much, only because he wanted to be loved and comforted for once.

"M-My names Baekhyun.. but I like to be called Baekie.. Byunnie.. and i love being called angel.." His voice cracked at the end when he remembered that Chanyeol would call him angel.

"My name is Yongguk but I want my angel to only call me daddy.." The now named stranger said with a soft smile as he ruffled the brunette's hair.

Oh how his heart melted when he heard a small giggle escape past those cute soft pink lips. A light blush tinting Yongguk's cheeks as he held him closer.

"Let's get my prince in cozier clothes and introduce him to my family." Yongguk said happily as he was happy to have eased the little a bit more to have him smiling a little.

Baekhyun tensed a bit when he heard that he was about to leave the room, looking down before hiding his face in Yongguk's neck.

"It's okay prince.. I know we scared you before huh.." Yongguk mumbled before exiting the guest room that they placed him in temporarily. 

A few moments later, they were in the living room, and Baekhyun was faced with the man who took him away from Chanyeol and Yixing.

"Y-You hurt Junnie.." The little mumbled as Yongguk looked at the little who he noticed was staring at Zelo with a pale face.

"Oh, nice to see the crybaby is all awake now. Fuck, Gguk this little cries way too much.. How the hell are you not punishing him for it." Zelo scoffed as Yongguk held a deadly glare towards him.

"Do not curse in front of my prince Zelo. You scared him, so he had a reason to cry. And didn't I tell you and Himchan to not hurt the little. I ordered you both to scare him, and just make Exo believe we were hurting him. NOT HURT HIM!" By now, the leader who yelling and very intimidating.

The member flinching a bit as he saw how he was upset they did get their leader to be.

It got stopped when they both turned their heads when they heard small cries escape, seeing how Yongguk scared Baekhyun from his yelling.

"Oh, prince, I'm so sorry.. Daddy didn't mean to yell.." Yongguk rocked him a bit more, as the little was overwhelmed from everything.

"W-Will Baekie be able to go outside.." He asked hesitantly as Yongguk froze a bit but looked away.

"Maybe prince, but not yet, obviously because Exo might take you away from me. Daddy doesn't want to lose his little again." 

Zelo looked down when he heard the last comment, his hand clenching the sofa seat as he frowned. 

"Daehyun deserved better. He didn't deserve to die." Zelo mumbled as Yongguk softened a bit at how he knew what the other meant.

Baekhyun softened his cries a bit before hearing them mention someone, unsure of what to say as the little sniffled, before seeing another figure come in.

"Himchan.." Gguk smiled a bit as the male froze seeing the little, knowing that it was their mission but hoped that Yongguk wouldn't get too attached to him.

They all knew what their mission is, but for now, they knew that they wanted this little to feel as cherished and loved before anything were to continue to happen.

"Let's go take you to the nursery baby, and get you all pretty and warm." Yongguk held Baekhyun close before walking out of the room, letting the two talk to themselves since they had to come up with a plan.

"D-Did hyungie leave me forever and ever..." the little asked as Yongguk froze up a bit, knowing that this was going to come up, since it was fresh.

"I'm sorry angel, we didn't mean to scare you like that and tear you away in a situation like that, but daddy had to do something or else a worse thing would've happened." Gguk whispered as he pulled out some cute overalls and some blue baby shoes and a cute white shirt that had 'little peach' embroidered on the front.

Baekhyun was looking around the nursery, his thumb now placed inside his mouth as Gguk chuckled, handing him a pacifier as he kissed his cheek.

"I want to protect you so badly Baekie, I'll try my best, I swear I will. But daddy is scared." The mafia leader mumbled as he placed the little down now, who wobbled on his knees but held onto Yongguk's legs.

"Okay daddy.." Was all it took for Yongguk to stop all that they had planned. Because, no little should suffer, and he can't lose another.

-

Sorry sorry that it took awhile, but this is just the beginning!

Also, if you're confused, dont worry! BAP's story will come in the next chapter, and so will a look at how EXO is doing, without the little on Chanyeol's side.

But things are about to get more heated up (: