5

5

Chanyeol was now there. Sitting down as he allowed the little to play with his hair and just move it to where he thought it would look best in his opinion and that's when Chanyeol knew that he would deal with a sassy little if things didn't go well.

One thing that he started to admire the most was how adorable this boy looked. His lips hidden  by the beautiful black glittery pacifier that was safely tucked there. A faint pink blush on his chubby cheeks that just popped out to him.

Baekhyun was too focused on his goal to make his hyungie the most prettiest person he could be. Absolutely clueless that he was causing his hyung to experience these things and he wouldn't have even if it was obvious.

"Baby.. Do you know why someone would want you.." Chanyeol asked as the little stopped what he was doing, looking at him in a bit of a confused face as he didn't seem to understand what he meant.

"Maybe because I'm really pretty and I make the best waffles according to hyungie and daddy.." The little replied confidently as he giggled before sitting down on the bed, staring at Chanyeol with earnest and admiration.

Chanyeol chuckled when he heard the little, looking at him as he saw how cute he was acting on his own, a small smile on his face as he still wondered as to how this little one was being targeted.

It was going to be hard and he knew that to keep him under a watchful eye wherever they go now because he doesn't know yet on what or who it can be and he wasn't sure on what to expect.

Baekhyun made the most cutest yawning expression as he was feeling oddly very tired again, rubbing his eyes with the most sweetest look that he can give.

"Hyungie.. Baekie feel tired..." He mumbled as Chanyeol looked at the little, smiling a bit adoringly as he looked around the room for his backpack again.

"Daddy would give me my paci and my bubba but Baekie no feeling tiny.." Baekhyun exclaimed as he saw the hyungie trying his best to look around.

Chanyeol nodded as he grabbed the black glittery pacifier that he remembered from earlier, slipping it past the baby's lips as he chuckled at the sudden sight.
I mean. He's adorable. Baekhyun literally is the most cutest bean in the world and nobody can resist his cuteness.

The little suckled on it slowly, looking at Chanyeol who was getting his pajamas to change into before looking back at the baby.
"Do you want to wear cozy clothes like mine?" He asked as the little nodded a bit excitedly.

To say.. that Chanyeol was hella starting to get whipped was an understatement, making him question everything that occurred in his life.

He grabbed a black sweater he had, smiling as he walked over with them to the baby who was cutely tilting his head at the object. He didn't even know what he was going to wear and he was so excited.

"Here baby.. arms up.." Chanyeol motioned as Baekhyun giggled and raised up his arms, looking over at him as he shimmied out of his shirt and was helped putting on his sweater.

"Aigoo.. You look so small.." He mumbled to himself as the sweater literally engulfed the little's body who was so thin and tiny.

Chanyeol, keep in mind, was the most scariest person you could ever piss off, so how did a little boy named Baekhyun... get him to be so soft.

The little just giggled before cuddling the blankets and pillow, trying to hide more into them. Only his hair was seeing poking out as he sucked on his pacifier. It just was the best sight to see after such a long day of bloody work.

"Angel... Do you know if your daddy wanted to leave you?" Chanyeol carefully asked as he knew it was a touchy subject, because it really was. 

"Daddy had scary people calling him.. but daddy never wanted to leave.. I don't think he did.." Baekhyun said softly as he held onto the pillow, looking over at Chanyeol with a cute little pout.

Chanyeol just nodded, kissing his cheek before getting into the bed with him, feeling a warm tingling in his well toned chest.

"Night angel.." The mafia leader whispered as he noticed the small sucking on the pacifier was slowing down, and his pretty doe eyes were fluttered to a close. 

There was so much that Chanyeol had to do to figure out now what was going on since they just met.. yet dangerous people were after the little. And it upset him even more that the little had no idea he was targeted.

The baby boy he was did not deserve to be in any harsh situation.

"I'll do my very best to protect you angel.." Chanyeol whispered as he slightly smiled at the adorable little sight in front of him.

His eyes darted back towards his TV, to check on the security cameras and reassure himself that were not tampered with. Or to see that no unknown figures were caught lurking in the shadows.

'I'll have Sehun check on our tapes from last month for any rotten people..' He thought before locking the door and dimming the lights.

He had to reassure himself more like that. Failed to mention, but the leader always had a gun and knife under his pillow and his drawer to the right side of the oversized bed.

His eyes lingered back to the male besides him, a small smile on his face as he sighed a little. "You're making me go soft little one.." 

The mafia leader fell asleep, holding a small adorable bean in his arms as he softly snored the night away. Baekhyun felt comfortable and more adored than ever before.

It was a sweet moment for the two,

Before the trouble began.

-

Author-nim is feeling so happy lately, and I just hope it stays that way

I graduate in 2 weeks and I am done with everything (:

So expect so many more chapters soon!