Chapter forty-three

Two weeks later...

Third pov:
Jin and Taehyung helped change Namjoon into a short night gown, that had buttons down the front. The omega groaned leaning against the bed, whimpering in pain, each contraction felt like it lasted longer and the time between them got shorter.
After the nth contraction passed, Namjoon crawled into bed, laying on his side, wanting to try and sleep for a bit.

Less than thirty minutes later, the omega hissed in pain, turning his head into the pillow, letting out a loud groan into it. One hand gripped the fabric of the pillow case and the other grasping the thin sheet under him. As the contraction ripped through him, the storm outside seemed to get worse and worse.
Taehyung sat next to him on the bed, rubbing his back.
"I ne-need my alpha..." The omega gasped out, he then hand invisible ears perk up to the sound of a familiar voice.

"Mama?"

Jin and Taehyung glanced over at the cracked bedroom door. Jin rushed over to the young pup, bending down to her level.
"Hi Lil', do you need anything?"
Lily then pointed at her mother, who's back was facing her. "Mama need me helps now," She mubbled.
The beta smiled, "Oh pup, I know you want to help your mama, but-"
"Jin, let my daughter in please ," The white haired omega ordered, cutting off the beta.
Jin didn't argue and nod, standing up and stepping aside, letting the pup inside the room. Shutting the door quietly, as Lily made her way across the room. Walking around the bed, seeing her mother's eyes were closed, taking taking deep breaths.

Namjoon opened his eyes and smiled at his daughter. Holding his hand out for his daughter to take.
Lily held her mother's hand, "Hi princess, you got mamas bond, I'm proud of you," His daughter smiled, but it dropped slightly. "Mama hurting," She whimpered out in a low and sad voice.
Namjoon sighed, "This is all normal baby girl, so don't be scared, Alright?" Lily nod her head, Namjoon flinched, his eyes clenched shut, his hand clenched the pillow in a tight grasp. Making sure to not grip with his other hand, not wanting to hurt his daughter. The omega took deep breaths, letting out a whimper, choking on sob, crying in pain into the pillow, this labor felt worse out of his first two kids.

He breathed through the long and painful contraction, sniffling and glancing back at his daughter in front of him. "I need papa princess, remember what I taught you?"
Lily nod, "Yes mama."
Namjoons lips spread into a small smile, "That's my girl, now follow his scent and give him the bud, just like I taught you, understand baby girl?" Lily smiled, showing off her deep dimples, nodding her head.
"Come here angel," Lily came up her mother, receiving a kiss on her head and a warm embrace. She melted into her mother's warm embrace and calming scent, pecking her mother on the cheek before running out of the room.

The young pup ran down the lit halls, following her fathers scent, ignoring the loud winds of the blizzard outside. She came up to the wooden door, knocking on it.
The door opened, the alpha scuffed, "What do you want brat?"
Lily's narrowed her eyes up at the alpha, glaring at him, her arms crossed over her chest. "Where's papa?"  The male snarled, "Busy, now scram brat," He was about to shut the door in her face, but she stopped him. "Wait, give him dis pwease," She blew onto her fist, opening it and handing the alpha the small plant. He rolled his eyes, "Sure, whatever," He then slammed the door in her face. She huffed, a low growl coming out of her, as she stuck her tongue out at the door, as if it were that alpha. Turning on her heel and walking away with her head held high. Heading back to her bedroom, to play with her friends and brother.

Jungkook nearly stormed over to the alpha, but he just glared at the alpha from across the table, wanting to grab him by the collar and choke, "You did not just do that to my daughter?" The annoying alpha chuckled, "The brat just wanted to give you a stupid present," He tossed the plant over to the alpha.
Jungkook caught it single-handedly with ease, his dagger like glare never leaving the alpha. He glanced down at the plant in his hand, it was a white rose bud, that bloomed in his palm. The scent hit his nose, like a creamy mixed rose scent? He looked at the flower confused, why would Lily give him a blooming rose bud, that smelt like Namjoons scent? Why Namjoons scent too?
Jungkook's eyes widened, "Namjoon! I haft to go!! We'll talk about this later!!" He then bolted out of the room, slamming the door behind him. The second he stepped out of the room, he gasped, seeing the weather outside.
"Holy shit," He muttered, it was a blizzard and it was so dark out, he didn't realize how much time had passed. He then bolted down the hall, running like a mad man. Heading to his mate, who is giving birth to the first born to the Jeon Pack, their first bud, a pure blood hybrid.

Namjoon gripped Jin's hand, beads of sweat dripped down his forehead. Taehyung dabbed a cold, wet cloth on his head, to cool him off. The omega screeched in pain, crying and whimpering. He shifted from his side to lay on his back, taking deep breaths, but then let out a scream in pain. The contraction lasting a lot longer than the others, the omega loudly gasped, feeling a familiar pop. His grip tightened on the betas, "M-My water just broke..." He panted out, his eyes wide.
Jin nod, the omega let his hand slip from his grasp. The beta moved to check between the omegas legs, "We still haft to wait a bit Namjoon." The Saïd Omega cursed under his breath and groaned.

Jungkook then came bursting into the bedroom, running over to his mates side. Taehyung quickly shut the door, locking it, to make sure no one else barges in unnoticed.
Jungkook took the omegas hand in his, pecking his mates knuckles. The alpha gazed into his mates red eyes, cheeks flushed red, and stained with tears. He ran his fingers through the top of the omegas sweaty head, placing a kiss on the sweaty forehead. "J-Jungkook...."
"Ssshhh it's alright Joonie baby, I'm here now. But what did I miss?"
Namjoon gasped out a weak giggle, "Nothing honey... my water just broke though..." He sounded so exhausted and tired. Jungkook's heart clenched, but his eyes widened in shock, he placed his hand on the small bump, feeling the contracting muscles under his palm. He pecked another kiss on his mates head. "You're amazing you know that," He whispered to his mate. Namjoon weakly smiled, he then flinched and whimpered, his grip tightened on the alphas hand, as another contraction ripped through him. Jungkook slightly flinched, but didn't say anything about it. Taehyung continued to dab his friends head with a cool, damp cloth. As Jin kept checking between his legs, "Namjoon, you're getting close, so just push when you feel the urge to." The omega nod, panting hard, trying to steady his breathing.

The omega then yelped, his glowing white eyes clenched shut, he held onto his alphas hand. As he felt the urge to push, on the next contraction, he sucked in a breath, tucked his chin in and pushed. The beta looked between omegas legs, waiting for the head to start crowning. Namjoon huffed, but took in another deep breath and pushed again. The beta then saw the pups head begin to crown, and Namjoon felt himself stretch, the burn was so sudden. He let out a scream of pain, "That's good! Keep going!!" Jin cheered out, but the omega barely heard him.
Jungkook held his omegas hand, whispering sweet words to him in his ear. Pride bubbled inside of the alphas chest when hearing their friends words, "The heads outs!" Jin chanted.
Namjoon cried, reaching his free hand between his legs, feeling his pups head, he then took a few deep breaths, before pushing again. Letting out the bloodcurdling, pain filled scream, as each shoulder come out, Jin helping out, by slipping the arms out.
Namjoons head rolled back, as he let out another loud scream of pain. Then gasped for air, falling back onto bed, panting, exhaustion taking over him.

The pups loud cry filled the room, the blizzard stopped, as if it never happened.
Taehyung helped unbutton his friends gown open, and Jin immediately placed the newborn pup on the mother's bare chest. Namjoons lips twitched into a very weak smile, his hand laying on his pups small back. The pups cries died down, from hearing his mother's heartbeat. Jungkook stared in awe, he placed several kisses on his mates sweaty head.
"Oh Joonie baby, he's so beautiful... thank you so much, I'm so proud of you baby...." The young alpha cried tears of joy and happiness. He held his mates hand in his, placing a kiss on his mates knuckles, Namjoon giggled weakly.
Taehyung smiled at the family fondly and glanced out the window, he then gasp, "Oh my heavens, the moon!"