Chapter five

Third pov:
Lily and the kids were playing outside, while Yoongi and Hoseok sat on the grass watching them.
Lily wandered off into the woods without anyone noticing. She was alone, yet felt adventurous, just like her mother.
She then spotted a field of flowers and she gasped, "Wow pretty!" She sat in the middle of the field picking flowers and making into a flower crown.
She ended up making two crowns, but they felt incomplete to her, so she stood up, walked around to find the perfect set of flowers. She hummed a small tune, until she finds a flower, she squeaked in fright when seeing a man laying in the bed of flowers. His hands used as a pillow for support, with his eyes shut. Lily poked the man, clearing her throat, "Uh sir? You okie? Is you dead?" Lily asked with a curious tone. The man chuckles, he opens his eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the suns light. He yawned and stretched, scratching the back of his head. "No, I'm not dead little pup," he states while sitting up, now sitting in cris cross position. Lily sighed in relief, wiping away fake sweat, "Oh phew!! Don't scares me wike dat!"
The man smiled at the little girl, but it fell into a worried look, "Where's your parents little one?" He asked softly, seeing the little ball of energy simply light up at the mention of her said 'parents'. "Oh! Me mama in heat, so he alone in our house until it over," she sad casually. The man awed, "I see, then what about your father?" Lily shook her head, her face scrunched in distaste, "Papa is no papa to me, he bad," she spoke with a pout forming on her lips.
"What's that in your hands little princess?" She giggles, showing the stranger what she made, "Crown's, but not done yet!" She sits down next to the man to finish it. "What your name?" Lily asked him, while finishing her crown's. The man watched the young pup with amazement. "My name's Jungkook, and what might your name be little princess?" He asked charmingly, making the little girl giggle, "I'm Lily, I'm gonna call you Kookie!" She stated proudly. Jungkook chuckled and cooed at her cuteness, "Why do you want to call me Kookie?" He asked curiously, crossing his arms over his chest. "Cause it short fur Jungkookie!" She answered, "Done!" She shouted happily, holding up one of the crowns to show the man. Jungkook wowed in amazement, watching the young girl stand up. He bowed his head, letting her place it on his head. She hummed and gazed at him with big brown eyes and smile showing her deep dimples.
"You wook wike a prince Kookie!" She squealed out.

Jungkook's pov:
This little girl is too cute, especially those dimples. Which makes me wonder if her mother has those dimples as well. I smiled and poked one of her dimples, and then started tickling her. "Then you must be my princess!" I said, as I continued to tickle her. Her squeals of laughter is adorable, she squirmed and was nearly in tears. "P-P-Pleease!! S-S-Stop!! Kookie Imma pee me pants!!" She squealed out, I then finally stopped, standing up to my feet and picked her up. She was breathing hard from the tickling, her head resting on my shoulder, she soon fell into a deep sleep. I managed to squat down to pick up her other flower crown, setting it on her head.

I was now walking back to the village, trying to find Lily's home.
"LILY!!" I hear someone shout.
I glance around, seeing two males looking around and shouting for Lily. I squint my eyes to look closer at one of the men, noticing how he looked familiar. "Yoongi?" I questioned out loud to myself, I then head towards the duo and Yoongi was the first to notice me. "Jungkook, what are you doing here?" He asked me full of worry. I shrugged, "I was only resting in a field of flowers until this little angel showed up," I said with a grin, glancing at the heavy sleeper in my arms.
Yoongi huffed in annoyance, "You know very well, that if your father were to found out that you were here, he would snap you," he whisper yelled at me. "Then why are you here?" I asked him in curiosity, he's a knight, so why is he here.
An omega suddenly came running towards us, tears in his eyes.
"Yoongi-ah, I still can't find Lily, Soonie is going to flip!" He didn't even recognize me standing there, making me laugh. I then think of the name that just slipped from his mouth. "Soonie?" I whispered, my eyes glanced to the ground, thinking of this Namjoon and keeping it in mind.

"Hoseok don't worry, my friend Jungkook found her," Yoongi said to the omega named Hoseok. My eyes glanced back up at them, Hoseok let's out a breath of relief. I watch how Hoseok rests his head on Yoongi's shoulder, and wraps his thin arms around his neck. I gazed back and forth at the couple, my brow raising,
'I now see why you are here Yoongi...' I thought to myself, a smirk forming on my lips. The omega let's go of Yoongi and takes the little girl out of my arms. Hugging the young pup close, "Thank you so much Jungkook, I'm deeply sorry, she loves to wander off to that meadow a lot because her mama takes her there during his free time. I hope she wasn't too much trouble with you." I tilt my head in slight confusion, "huh, that's odd, I never see them, because I love to go there when I can as well." I thought to myself, I shake my head, clearing my throat. "Oh no worries, Lily is a very sweet girl, so she was no trouble at all." I took the flower crown off and lay it on Hoseok's head, seeing Yoongi giving me a death glare.
His jealousy made me smirk, I then take the omegas hand, pecking a kiss on the back. Bowing at my waist, "It's a pleasure to meet you Hoseok." Internally smirking more when hearing a small growl from my friend. I chuckled, "Don't worry Yoong's, I'm not trying to steel your omega. My father just won't like me coming home with the crown on. Lily's scent I can easily lie about, she's young so her scent isn't strong yet." I then check the time on my wrist watch, " I should get going now, it was nice meeting you all."
I step towards Yoongi, placing my hand on his shoulder, leaning close to his ear. "Hoseok is a beautiful omega for you. But I know he is not only reason for you living in the village. Please explain everything to me when you get home. And that's an order," I look into his eyes waiting for the answer.
He eventually nods, sighing and combing his fingers through his hair,
"Yes your highness." I glared at him for calling me that, I don't like the fact I'm royal. My bloody father doesn't even care about his own kingdom.
I sighed, looking around at the village, it made my stomach flip. Looking up at the sky, seeing the beautiful shades of orange, purple and pink. "I must take my leave now, farewell and have a wonderful evening."

I left, walking into the woods, then sprinted. I transformed into my wolf form, heading to the castle.
I slip through a hole in the brick wall, that separates me from the village and outside world.
I transform back into my human form, walking around the garden. My mother's garden. My bastard of a father killed him, my mother was the kindest male omega, he was an outstanding queen too. I continue to walk around the beautiful garden, seeing all the fireflies now out. I hear someone walking behind me, the scent of rain and musk.
"I knew you would be here Jungkook, you missed dinner and your father was furious." I chuckled and turned to face the alpha behind me.
"Hello to you too Jimin, how are you doing on this fine evening?" I smiled at him, trying to ignore the matter that happened. I hear him sigh and shake his head, "I'm devine, but Jungkook, you must be careful. I know your father just as well as you do. Further speaking, he wants to speak with you, first thing tomorrow morning." He stated, I sighed, rubbing my face with my hands. "Alright." I said simply.
We were then in a comfortable silence, until I decided to break it. "How's you mate Min, is he getting any better?" I asked, curious about how my friends mate in doing.
"Taehyung is good, the pup is due anyday now and his back is killing him. I'm thankful for Jin helping him in secret. We're moving to the cabin tomorrow night, the king doesn't even notice my poor omega even works here. He doesn't pay him, and it pisses me off." I hear him sigh and growl, full of stress and irritation. I felt bad, I haft to fix this mess my father made.
I shook my head, "I don't blame you Jimin, I'm sorry for my father's selfishness." I look down, finding the moon lit lilies, reminding me of that little girl, which brought a small smile to my face.
"It's not your fault Kook, don't push yourself down, you will be the king we need for our pack." He gave me his famous eye smile, "Now where's my bunny smile Kook?" He baby talked, causing me to lightly laugh, "Aha! There it is!" He pinches my cheek.
"Ahh hyung, I'm not a kid!" I said while still laughing. "I know, I know, now come, let's go to bed," he gestured, I nod in agreement and we both head into the castle for the night.