Chapter ten

Kyungsoon's (Namjoon's) pov:
I don't know why this alpha makes my heart skip a beat, and makes my chest and stomach flutter. Maybe it could be the life growing inside me, I remember how I always got butterflies in my stomach when carrying Lily. But somehow, this feels, different, I don't know how to explain it. I sighed as I closed and locked the door to the library.
I gazed up at the night sky, seeing the sun now set, and the moon out, brightening the night. The moon always made made me feel calm, I gasped when I feel a sudden warmth in my stomach. This brings me back to my first pregnancy, which wasn't planned, neither was this pup. I'm still trying to get used to the fact I'm having another pup, morning sickness is being an awful wakeup call and reminder. I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths to not break down and cry. Sometimes I wish I could get an abortion, but the doctors in the village won't treat me for anything. Not even when I had a bad illness one winter, luckily, Hoseok's herbs helped my increase my immune system. And other things, but all I know is that I got really sick from a customer putting something in my drink at work. And that's also when the miscarriage rumors started to get worse, because whatever they put in it, caused me to bleed. But I wasn't pregnant, I never did it with anyone. Not until recently of course, but I just know no one wants a village omega like me.

I then forced myself to stand tall, as I head in the direction to the orphanage, humming a tune along the way. I unlocked the front door, seeing Hoseok and Yoongi sitting on the couch cuddling. I grinned, shutting and locking the door behind me.
"Soooo, are you two a thing now finally? If you aren't then I'm going to think you're lying like a rug," I asked in a sly tone. Hoseok jumped from my voice, turning his head and glaring at me.
Yoongi was snickering at Hoseok's face turning from a soft, honey tan, to a light pink. "Pfft, no, he was just... lonely... so I was keeping him company," Hoseok retorted back, I just nod my head slowly, piercing my lips into a straight line, trying not to laugh. "Mhm, yeah ok, well... You two love birds have a wonderful night, I'm going to check on Lily. Then I'm going to change and then head out for a short run." I said, about to make my way upstairs. But paused when hearing Hoseok squeak out my name. I turned and watched Hoseok scrambled of the couch, "W-Wait a minute, you're going out for a run? Alone?!" He whisper shouted, so he didn't wake up the kids. I rolled my eyes, "Don't worry Seokie, I promise I'll be ok and plus I won't be alone," I mumbled the last part, hoping he didn't hear it.
"What do you mean you won't be alone?" He asked me, shit he did hear me, I sighed and crossed my arms. Hoseok then gasped dramatically, "Wait! Did you meet someone?" I could tell he was a truggling to keep his voice down from his excitement. I then instantly felt my face warm up, hushing him, "Don't wake up the kids Hoseok," I whispered. Sighing and rubbing my temple, "I shall tell you everything in the morning, alright." He hummed, nodding his head, "That you shall," he replied with a smirk on his lips. I rolled my eyes and turned to walk up the stairs, heading into the kids room.
The moment I step into the room, I easily spot my daughter, who is in a ball under the blankets. I smiled and quietly step over to her bed, placing a kiss on her head.
I gazed over at the rest of the six kids, feeling something flutter inside, as if saying to not leave them out. So I pecked a kiss on all of their heads, smiling when the youngest made a cute noise and squirmed.
The inconsistent cramping in my lower stomach, reminding me that there will soon be another pup in this house. I sigh, giving my daughter one last kiss, before I quietly head to my room across the hall. Making sure to crack the kids bedroom door after leaving the room.
I quickly and quietly change into a navy blue dress, similar to my burgundy one. I slipped on a different pair of flats and made my way downstairs.

I step down the stairs, spotting Hoseok fast asleep on Yoongi's lap. I quietly awed and smiled at the two. Yoongi was combing his fingers through Hoseok's hair and glanced back at me smiling. I waved at him, giving him a reassuring smile, "Bye Yoongi, see you later," I whispered while heading to the back door.
"Bye and please be careful Kyungsoon," he said with a bit of worry present in his voice. "I will hyung, don't worry," i then left, making sure to lock the door.