Chapter one

(Namjoon's) Kyungsoon's pov:
Today is a beautiful and sunny day. My friend, Hoseok, and I are outside, taking care of the garden. While watching the pups play and run around. I glanced up at the sky, letting out a heavy sigh when seeing the suns change in position. I stood up, wiping the soil off my hands onto my apron. "Hey Seokie, I'm going to head to work ok, I'll be home at nine," I stated, as I untied the apron from around my thin waist. He nod, as he pulled out some weeds from the ground, "Ok, be careful though," he said in a soft and hesitant tone. I hummed and nod my head, giving him a soft, reassuring smile.

I was about to head back into the house, But paused when I hear my daughters sweet voice, shouting for me. I turned, watching her run up to me, "Mama!! Mama!! I makes you crown!!" I wowed in amazement, and crouched down to her height. "It's beautiful Lily! I love it!" She bounced up and down in pure excitement, "Put tis on mama!!" I awed at my little pup, combing my fingers through her soft hair. I love her big brown eyes, her skin is like mine, soft and kissed by the sun. She even got my dimples, but her hair is black, long and messy. From the moment she was born, Hoseok said she was a spitting image of me. And he continues to say it to this day.

"Of course I'll put it on pup," I take the beautiful crown from her smaller grasp, and placed the purple, blue, and pink mixed flower crown on my head. I hear my daughter gasp. "Mama wooks wike a queen!!" She giggled in excitement, clapping and jumping up and down. I giggled, then hummed as if I were in thought. "Then that makes you my princess," I stated, picking her up and giving her a big kiss on the cheek. I sighed and looked into her big, beautiful brown eyes. "Mama has to go get ready for work, ok Princess," my heart breaking when seeing her pout, tears glossed over her eyes. I sighed, "I know princess, but I haft to work, we need to be able to keep this house. And that new landlord isn't as nice as the old one." I stated, seeing her huff, crossing her arms, "Me knooow, he-he meanie, but me-me m-miss you mama," she stuttered and sniffled out. I awed, wiping away some of her falling tears. "I'll tell you what princess, I'll wear this beautiful crown to work, for you, and I'll bring home your favorite book, ok?" My little girl then lit up immediately. "Wreally mama!! Yoonie w-won't be mad i-if you wears it?" She then looks really worried, as if she'll get me in trouble. I giggled and shook my head, "Lil' baby, mama wears dresses, so I'm pretty sure a flower crown won't get me in trouble. Plus, the library is a good place, so don't worry, ok princess?" She giggled at my statement and hugged my neck, I sighed, engulfing this moment. I wish for this to never end, I want nothing more than to stay home with my daughter longer. I kiss the top of her head, then her nose, and her left cheek multiple times causing her to break out into laughter. I set her back on the ground, staying her eye level.
"Mama has to get ready for work now, alright? Why don't you go back to the other kids to play." She turned to look at the kids behind her playing tag, she giggled when she saw Justin get tickled to death. She looked back at me and gave me one last hug, which I gladly returned. She then whispered in my ear, " I love you mama."
"I love you too princess."
Once we released, I stood up, lightly chuckling, as she did a curtsy and ran over to the small group of kids. I watch the kids play from afar for a bit, and then head into the house.

The house is old, but it's very well taken care of and it's a place to call home. I head up a few steps, walking along the back porch, opening the back door to get inside. I rush through the kitchen, and head upstairs to my room. Quickly changing into my work uniform. Which is a simple, short blue dress, with a white apron to go with it. (Think of Belles dress from beauty and the beast)
I slip on my brown boots and head back downstairs, going to the kitchen to grab an apple to eat later.
I then make my way to the front door, exiting the house. I wave to the kids and Hoseok, as I walk by, hearing them shout, 'bye eomma'.

After a few minutes of walking through the village, which I never enjoyed doing. Every time I walk to the library, I always hear the village wolves, whispering and gossiping behind my back. I have heard almost all of the rumors, such as; me being a slut, and using my body to pay for the rent, or me being a whore. Then there are the rumors about me and Hoseok 'constantly getting pregnant', and apparently, what I have just discovered, I just had a miscarriage. Again. That's the one rumor I hear the most, I huffed and avoid making eye contact with anyone. Swiftly making my way to work, mentally sighing in relief when I spotted the library nearby. I rushed into the library, opening and closing the door, leaning against the door, breathing out a heavy sigh. I hear a chuckle from my friend/boss.
"So, I heard you had another 'miscarriage' apparently", my friend said sarcastically while also laughing.
I sighed, shaking my head and laughing along with him, he walked up to me and pat my shoulder. "One day, they'll regret spreading these rumors about you Soonie."
I nod, hugging myself and shrugging, "I know, I mean an omega could dream right? I don't let the rumors get to me, not that much at least, even though they do hurt a bit. But I know they're not true." I walked up to the counter, I gasped, almost forgetting an idea that I thought of last night when drinking coffee with Hoseok. "Hey, uh Yoongi-ah, would it be cool to start a café maybe? To go with the library, I don't know, it was just a stupid ide-" "No! That's an amazing idea Namjoon!! I wish I could've thought of that! Kyungsoon-Ah! You're a genius!" Of course, that comment caused me to blush, I pat my flushed cheeks. The alpha giggled at my blushing face, he even pinched one of my cheeks! "Oh shut it alpha!!" Which only caused Yoongi to laugh harder. I shook my head. I couldn't help but smile, wondering how I got such an odd friend, even for an alpha. I sighed and started sorting books back into their place.

We were in a nice silence, until I hear Yoongi break it with a comment. "Nice flower crown by way, who made it for you? Lily? Or one of the other cute rascals?" Yoongi asked me after having his laughing fit. A smile twitched on my lips, with a gentle hand, I touched the crown on my head. "Lily made it for me, she said I looked like a queen, I don't quite see it, but I love her to much to disagree with her little imagination. My little girl loves fairytales," I replied while reading the label on the spine of a book and placing it back in its place on the shelf.

We were back to a peaceful silence, until I hear my friend clear his throat. "So, u-um... h-how's uh Hoseok doing? I haven't been able to stop by and chat in a while." I smirked at the alphas adorable stutter, it amazes me that he hasn't asked Hoseok out yet, he's been whipped for that omega for over two and a half years. I chuckled and shook my head, turning to face him, "He is doing wonderful, the kids love him as always, but..." I paused for a moment, sighing as I picked up another book from the cart, reading the spine. "But what?" He asked with eagerness and a bit of worry in his voice. I smirked, placing the book on the shelf, "My heat is starting next weekend and I need the kids out of the house. Hoseokie might need a little hand to help watch the kids," I smiled at him, he always helped out with the kids whenever Hoseok or I went into heat. But I knew this was also another good way for him to be able to get closer to Hoseok.
"I'll gladly help out!! I love those kids, but promise me, as always, if something bad happens don't be afraid to yell, scream, or even bond Lily for help, if something bad happens." I laughed and nod my head giving him a reassuring smile. "Yes, I promise, I will be fine Yoongi-hyung, plus I'm sure the kids miss you. Even Hoseok misses you a lot." I spoke with a teasing tone, smirking when I saw him blush. I cooed at how soft my alpha friend is, pinching his blushing cheek. "Haaa! Don't laugh at me!!" He pouts and blushes more from embarrassment. Which only made me laugh harder.
I sighed, wiping away fake tears once my laughter died down. Yoongi was still flushed red like a cherry, seeing him scratch the back of his neck, most likely trying to think of a way to avoid any more embarrassment. Yoongi cleared his throat, pointing at the cart of books, "Ok, anyways... um... You can just, finish this up and I'll be at the front desk if you need me." He spoke, clearing his throat again. "Sir yes sir," I saluted him, seeing him smile and nod, he then walked away. I hear him chuckling as he walked away.

I sighed, getting back to work, making a mental note to remember to take home my daughters favorite book.