THE END

Hey all. As you all may have noticed, I haven't been as active lately. This has mostly to do with school. I'm in my final year of high school with 4 weeks left and my schedule has been hectic. Tests every week and constantly preparing for my big exams that will take place in October/November.

So, originally this announcement was meant to let you guys know about my busy schedule and updates of all my books would be delayed but then I had a realisation. Sadly, I've come to the hard conclusion that this book, 'SIX MONTHS', is something I'm not passionate about anymore.

For the past months, I've tried my hardest to write chapters but nothing I wrote satisfied me at all. I blamed it on writer's block but it's not the case. 

'SIX MONTHS' started years ago when I just started high school and I'm still writing it, even when my graduation is around the corner. I don't know how to explain it but I guess I could say I'm tired of writing this book. For years I've been writing it and I no longer have the energy to finish it. I promised myself I would try to finish this book but this is a promise I cannot fulfil. I know deep down that if I were to continue writing this without the passion I once had, this book would fall apart. Simply, it would not live up to everyone's expectations and I cannot let that happen.

So yeah, this is basically the end of 'SIX MONTHS'. I won't be re-visiting this book at all but it will still be left on this website for all to read and enjoy. It just won't get an ending. It saddens me to say but I rather write books that I'm passionate about than publish books that tire me out.

To everyone who's read this far and who's stuck by my side for a while, I thank you so much for having so much patience in me. Words cannot explain how much this book has done for me and it's all because of you. My passion for writing has grown so much to the point that I've won awards for my works. Your constant compliments and appreciation is something I will always be grateful for.

This isn't just an 'app/website' to me. It's a community filled with people who are just as passionate as you. This site is filled with people who motivate you to be the best you.

This may be the end of 'SIX MONTHS' but it isn't the end of Amelie Grace! I've been working on so many books that are yet to be published so bear with me (one may be published today). I hope you guys stick with me when I publish more books (I know you will)!

I'm sorry this book didn't get the ending it deserved but I know you will all understand. You guys always will.

Thank You for Reading 'SIX MONTHS'!

~ Lots of Love, Amelie Grace Iaston