TWENTY FOUR

ALI AND VANCE BE CUTE OR WHATEVER

_________________________

⎾ Chapter Sixteen: Are we like the Avengers, but for love!⏌

FIRST MONTH

"You've got to be joking!" Valarie seethed, jumping up from the couch at Vance's sudden confession

"What?" Vance asked, halfway to the door.

"You can't just go ask her! You're not even prepared, where are the flowers? Dude, this isn't a casual thing, it's not every day you ask someone to be your girlfriend!" Valarie ranted frantically, head wobbling like a bobble head.

"You clearly don't know me." He snickered.

"If you want Ali to say yes, stop right there Mr!" Valarie threatened, watching the Virgo turn around and face her, a small chuckle leaving his mouth.

"I don't know what all the hassle is for Val! I'm just gonna go up to her room and causal ask her, no big deal!" Vance said.

"To you, it may not be a big deal but for Alison, SHIT is this one big deal. I overheard her last night gossip all night about you! You know what she said about you?" Valarie interrogated, a new sudden sense of passion sparking out of her.

"What?"

"How romantic you are! And imagine you going upstairs and asking her out causally! HOW EMBARRASSING!" Valarie steamed, a mixture of anger and ambition arising in her.

"Okay, you do bring up a good point. But I have nothing planned." Vance responded, flopping back on the couch, no longer oozing out the confidence he once was emitting.

"Leave that to me my fellow Virgoan!" Valarie beamed and with a hop in her step, she made her way out of the living room, an extensive plan already being generated in her complex mind. And step one was already in initiation— assembling a team.

So, our first member of Valarie's team was none other than Iris Andrews. The fierce, fiery Aries that didn't let anything get in her way. With a courageous soul and an impulsive personality, she was perfect for manipulating anyone into doing anything. But she was also arrogant and stubborn.

 But she was also arrogant and stubborn