THIRTY NINE

yall ain't ready for this chaos

_________________________

⎾ Chapter Thirty: The calm before the storm. ⏌

SECOND MONTH

Silence. It was a very rare concept for the Zodiacs. They were never silent, in fact, most of them didn't know what the word meant. But once in a blue moon, in the midst of the night, the silence was there. And it was the perfect time to take advantage of that.

"How did you even find this place?" Olivia asked in amusement, her hands sliding against the rocky walls.

"Tom and I were racing each other and he accidentally bumped into this place," Sky gave a nonchalant shrug as she fully focused on lighting the rest of the torches.

"How do you run into a cave?" Savannah wandered, the words that came out of mouth made her laugh.

"I mean, Tom is one questionable bean, he probably didn't see it," Iris said, sitting comfortably on the pointest rock.

"How do you not see a fucking big ass cave?" Ali snorted.

"I don't know? It's Tom was talking about." Sky gibed.

"True, Tom has no sense of direction," Lauren mumbled, kinda focused on how pretty the sand was but kind of not.

"Well, anyways, now that we're all  here can we please get to the revenge?" Savannah asked, her patience completely gone as she tapped her foot.

"NO! You are not taking over this team! This is mine!" Ali suddenly snapped, shaking her head at Savannah who stepped back.

"WOah, I'm just here for the revenge, I don't wanna be a leader of anything." Savannah disagreed.

"Oh great!" Ali piped, her stone cold glare turning into the chirp-est smile ever.

"Girl's got some serious mood swings..." Olivia mumbled lowly.

"Tell me about it," Lauren agreed as the two shared a look.

"ANYWAYS!" She exclaimed, "let's get onto this revenge, so yeah, Iris and Savannah, get those posters hanged! Olivia and Sky, get those phones stolen! Lauren and I are to place the fish!" Ali cackled, twinkling her fingers in excitement.

The revenge was simple. Make the boys feel like shit and make them lose their shit.

Iris and Savannah had the most villainous part of the revenge; they had the privilege of picking out the flaws of the guys and placing it on a big-ass poster that would be stuck at the front of the house.