FIFTEEN

i wrote some crazy shit

_________________________

⎾ Chapter Seven: I did it for the culture! ⏌

FIRST MONTH

"Look... there's a logical explanation for everything but I don't have one for this situation..." Gary chuckled, trying to remove the series of frowns scattered on all the Air Signs faces, well, only Aaron.

"How humourous Gaz," Aaron sarcastically stated. Appearing chill but within a matter of seconds, he slapped the immature Gemini across the head, sending him wincing in pain.

"Oww," Gary sulked, rubbing his head, aggressively, his best attempt to lessen the pain.

"Now we've gotta call the others and tell them about how idiotic we-"

"No need to! We're all a bunch of idiots! See... the Earth Signs foolishly caught the wrong plane and now they're all across the world, Australia. The Fire Signs, not as smart as they think they are, landed in Alaska, idiots didn't wanna
leave the U.S. And finally, us, London." Gary informed, quickly getting over his little pain trantrum.

"Why are we all such idiots!" Liam seethed, rubbing his palm on his cheek, creating a blush of redness.

Gary still in the mood to joke around, decided to answer Liam's question which was in fact rhetorical. He opened his mouth, ready to unleash some crackhead statement before-

"I don't wanna hear a noise from you, Gary!" Aaron grunted who had already uncoded the Gemini's personality — he was carefree.

"Aaron, chill. So what if we caught the wrong flight, we'll just have to rebook it." Gemma spoke up, who was just like the others, frightened at how serious Aaron was.

"I'm not stupid , Gemma. I'll be right back, I'll go book those flights." Aaron remark with a cackle before striding off to rebook new tickets.

"Haven't see Aaron so mad. Gary you fucked up." Lauren instantly snorted once Aaron was out of distance, casually pushing the Gemini around who responded with muffled giggles.

"Nah, he's just playing, I think?" Alison interjected, trying her best to understand her shared sign.

"I think he is, I mean he still had the usual angry scold that he carries around, so, I think I'm all good." Gary justified, dunking himself into the row of seats, taking up nearly the whole row.