Discussion on Season 3 - Spoilers!!!!

This section I will be discussing Season 3, so if you haven't watched it and don't want any spoilers please skip and continue reading.

SPOILER!!!!

Okay so we all know Bryce Walker is dead. In my opinion I don't really think Alex was responsible, when they said he drowned I thought someone physically held him under water and felt his life go away, but he drowned like any other person has drowned in water. And in a way they are responsible, Jessica could've jumped in the water to save him, or they could've left them there.... leaving him to do die, since he most likely would've froze to death. It's all a 'what if' now. I don't know its very confusing to me.

Ani, she bugged me. I felt like she was too much involved. She kept on getting in everyone's business when it wasn't her take. She wasn't there from the beginning, she didn't go through what every character went through. The scene where Justin told her to fuck off I thought 'FINALLY!' but did she? No. The way she lied to Clay about Bryce and her pissed me off, how she would act all innocent annoyed me, she knew the Bryce that was trying to change, not the Bryce that was the monster and was feared by everyone. I didn't like her narrating either, at times when she would be talking I'd drift away and not pay attention which caused me to rewind and watch again, and that was in episode 2. As the episodes played I'd drift again but I'd just continue, seriously hoping she won't be back in Season 4, but that's just me. Fuck her for telling the police Monty killed Bryce! Sorry that slipped out. tehe.

I always thought Bryce had a good heart especially toward his friends but he acted on desires he wanted but couldn't have & it hurt a lot of people and ruined a lot of shit, and he didn't even care, he knew he'd get away with it, that's what made me hate him Season 1-2. He had an evil in him that who knows could've started it. In season 3 it shows he was very lonely and hurt, his dad not caring, parents always busy, and personally I feel his dad never gave him any guidance, just money and the privilege to do whatever the hell he wants. But watching Bryce & the sweet moments he had with his mom showed he did have a good heart, for her. the way he broke down in the yoga scene, you could tell he was miserable with his life. i honestly believe that he did want to get better and change, he just didn't get to.

I'm so glad that Justin has Clay and his family. I love the bromance they have and how they are always there for each other and have each others back. I'm annoyed that Justin has been in contact with Seth, but I'm still wondering what the favor was. It also made me sad that he was still using, but known from experience, I get where he was coming from to start using again. 

Jessica really kicked ass this season. With her becoming president and calling the jocks out on the shit they do was badass. But I didn't like the group she had a school very much. Especially when they went to Bryces funeral and started heartless shit when people were mourning. Let me just say, I STAN Justica. Yes I just made a nickname. I'm so glad they are together, I didn't really like her with Alex. 

Alex really wasn't my favorite in this season. He paid all of his attention to Jessica, and hating Justin. They way he exploded on her at school because she was back with Justin was uncalled for, its her life, she gets to decide. And I found it very hypocritical of him back in Season 1/2 when he told everyone to 'own up to your shit' when he was the one who killed Bryce and let someone else take the blame, especially if they were to blame Clay. 

I understood where Zach was coming from, honestly I'm glad that he beat the shit out of Bryce, he ruined his future on purpose because of some girl while he was getting with Ani during that period. Zach did bug me with the whole Tyler thing, but he was scared and was trying to do the right thing. Though I was very happy when he apologized to Tyler at the end of the season.

I know Tyler is a creep but no one deserves what he went through at the end of Season 2 & the scene between him and Clay, broke my heart. The way his emotions and body language reacted when telling Clay made me so sad. They way he latched onto Clay and cried into his shoulder.... he really needed someone and I'm so glad Clay and the others were there for him. I really felt that he grew as a person, got help & support from his friends and family, and was showed love. Each and every scene of him, he grew calmer & comfortable and the actor who plays him (Devin Druid) did an astounding job with his role this season.

No matter what Tony was going through he was always there for his friends. The night of Homecoming when Jessica got assaulted by the opposing teams player which started the brawl and when Tony was going to risk his life to help them out, but Caleb stopped him... it showed he really cares. It made me terribly sad to find out that Bryce's parents contacted ICE on his family. You see how broke he got when he figured it out. I'm so glad he had Caleb and Clay. The moment when Clay and him shared their 'I love you's' made me smile. Everyone needs a Tony in their life and if you have one you're one of the lucky ones, cherish them, they're the real ones.

No lie, on God, I really thought Mrs. Baker killed Bryce. If anyone remembers from Season 2 in the beginning it shows her at a shooting range and when I remembered that I really thought she did it, but she had a reason to do it.

I was so pissed finding out that Scott Reed (Brandon Butler) was not in Season 3. I was really looking forward to seeing how his character would evolve without having Bryce around and having him show the good he can do. Hopefully he will make an appearance in Season 4 because we need him back. 

I'm probably going to be very biased on this one, but I will try not to. First of all..... I KNEW MONTY WAS GAY FROM SEASON 1!!! but figuring out that Monty dies, literally shattered my heart. Monty had no excuse to do what he did to Tyler, or Winston and he should be punished. (Also it amazes me how Monty goes to jail for assaulting one person, while Bryce rapes numerous numbers of girls and gets 3 months probation )  I was really hoping we couldve seen Monty grow as a character in Season 4 and try to fix things and having him show who he really is and not to be ashamed. To have Winston and him live their life together  but I guess not. It hurt me to watch the way his dad reacted to him being 'gay' when he visited him, it really sums up how his home life is and how messed up he is. I'm not sure how he died, I want to say suicide, instead of thinking he was beaten to death. 

**I would love to hear from you guys on the new season. Please have discussions in the comment section, I would honestly love to hear it and we can discuss it. By the way all these^^ are my opinion and how I feel, everyone has their opinion and I would love to hear yours.**

QUESTION!!! To all the readers reading my story, would you like me to continue the way I'm writing? Make stuff up on the go & add some scenes that happened on the show? Or slowly make things happen to transition it into completely following season 3? (If that makes any sense?) Please let me know!