Book 2 ; Chapter 14 - My Treat

I wake up early the next morning around 5am, the sun just barely coming up. I shift my head to the right to catch the glimpse of the handsome shirtless man asleep next to me on my bed. I run my fingers through his dark brown hair making him move a slight bit, not wanting to wake him up I just gaze at his appearance. 

"Why are you staring? It's creepy." He says with his eyes still closed. 

"Why are you even up?" I ask back.  

"Because I was admiring your beauty." I blush. 

"Don't you have practice this morning? What time is it at again?" I say getting up looking at my clock on my desk. 

"You didn't really believe I had practice this morning right? Just didn't want your mom to think I'm already intruding."

 "Have me worrying for no reason." I say laying back down on my bed. 

"Oh and Happy Valentines Day." Monty tells me smiling. I smile back in complete awe, I shift toward him kissing his soft lips. 

"Sorry about these." I say touching the reddish purple marks on his neck. 

"Are you kidding? Look at yours."

 "What?" I ask him, getting up to check in the mirror. There I see about 5 marks, a couple way too dark to be covered up with makeup. "My mom is going to flip."

 "No she won't, just don't wear your hair up." 

"Haha very funny." Monty gets up and walks toward me, kissing me at the spot where he left his mark, making my breath shortened. 

"Let's do something today, lets go to the beach."

 "Uh, you have school."

 "Okay and?" 

"And I care about your education." 

"We can go to Santa Cruz." He knows Santa Cruz is my weak point. 

"Monty, don't play." 

"The beach, the boardwalk,"

 "Stop." 

"Sand between your toes, the rollercoasters."

 "Monty,"

 "And the best part of all, the sky gliders." He stops looking deep between my eyes. "My treat, you ready?" I hesitate for a moment, because I know my mom will not let me especially coming home the day before, but she doesn't need to know that I'm going. 

"Let's go." I say getting up, grabbing bags and towels. Monty and I left around 6, my mom wasn't home she got called in for work. Which means she won't be home for awhile and if I do call her she will yell and tell me not to go, but the less she knows the better.  

The 2 hour drive there went by pretty fast the cool breeze, the beautiful sky, the great scenery, it was all amazing especially with the person I was with. We get there at about 8:15 after a couple stops to use the restroom and for us to get the coffee we needed. "Alright, lets eat I'm starving." Monty says. As he started leading me to the small local diner, he holds the door open for me to walk in and its dead, peacefully dead. It'll get packed soon, but it's so nice seeing it like this.  

"What can I get you two?" A woman named Barb says. 

"Uh can I just get a bowl of fruit, and an iced black coffee." Barb frowns a bit at my order and takes a look at me, then back to writing again. 

"Cream? Sugar?" 

"None. Thank you." I say closing my menu and handing it to her.

 "And for you?"

 "Can I get The Platter?"

 "How would you like your eggs?"

 "Scrambled" 

"Bacon or Sausage?" 

"Sausage."

 "Waffles or Pancakes?"

 "Waffles and an Orange Juice"

 "Okay, let me put that in and I'll be back with your drinks."  I mess with the strings of my hoodie avoiding all eye contact with Monty, I criss cross my legs up on the booth just to get occupied. I feel his gaze at me and try hard not to look but I couldn't help myself.

 "Really? Fruit?" He asks annoyed. 

"Shut up." I say in the same tone as him. He throws his hands up in surrender.  

"Why are you trying to hide those?" Monty asks when I pull my hair around my neck and throw my hoodie on.

 "I'm not."

 "Yeah you are."

 "Well its not my fault they look worse than made out to be. Looks more like I got beat up rather than a hickey from a gorgeous man.  " 

"Well its not my fault that you're perfect." I blush to his reply and that sexy smirk of his slowly shows up. 

"You don't want to cover yours up?"

 "Are you kidding? I'm taking these babies as a compliment." He takes my hand and whispers.  "And you should too." Barb walks up with our drinks and quickly leaves. "Thank you." We both say.  

Our food, well Monty's food came, huge platter that looked delicious just not worthy of eating in my eyes and my mid size bowl of fruit filled with cantaloupe, strawberries and pineapples. I'm eyeing Monty's food the entire time, must be nice to eat and not worry about how it's going to affect your weight. Monty stabs the sausage and hands it to me, 

"You've been looking at my plate, just take a bite."

 "No, Monty I'm good."

 "What? You don't like sausage."

 "No I do, but I only like one..... in particular." I say with a smirk making laugh in embarrassment. 

"You're tempting me."

 "Then do something about it."

 "Trust me, I want to." 

"Hm, act on it then."

 "Oh I will, and you'll love it." He said making himself grin from one side to the other. The urges I have for this man and his control makes me want him even more. 

"Ready to go have some fun. " He says snapping me out of my trance of him, "Yeah." I say grabbing the bill and getting the hell out of there.