Chapter 19: Be on the look out for a missing Cody

Start from the beginning

"Ready, steady, Serengeti." Chris blew a whistle and Sierra took off running.

Sierra was doing pretty good. She was using Cody as a human shield unintentionally. She grabbed her grapes and started to head back and it only took Alejandro one shot to get Sierra to drop her stuff.

"Awsome." Chris laughed." Duncan. Top that."

Chris blew his whistle again and Duncan took off. I was about to kick a soccer ball at Duncan but I saw him kick the ball back at Sierra, just to use Cody to block.

Duncan got his plums and started heading back.

"I told you soccer's a wimpy- gah!" Alejandro and Heather both fired a ball right at Duncan's headed.

They both cheered but growled when they saw each other cheering. I went next.

It started out okay, but then I ended up dropping all of my plums thanks to Alejandro.

Heather went next and she started off well to. Alejandro kicked a ball and missed but it then came back and hit her.

Not to sure how that did that. But Heather managed to get her plums back. Alejandro then went next.

We all attempted to kick him but like the perfect person he is he kicked all of them back at us.

+

"Remember. First person to smash through gets the advantage. And. Go!"

We all started to hit plums with a bat in attempt to hit our gourds. Heather seemed to be really good at this. She managed to open her gourd first.

"And the winner of our first challenge is Heather." Chris annouced.

"Yes! Bada swing bada!" Heather cheered.

"The rest of you have ten seconds left to crack your gourds. And trust me you want what's inside." Chris told us.

Alejandro cracked his second with ease.

/Aaron:"Okay. I don't know who this guy is related to but he's literally like 99% perfect at everything we do in this game. I mean, it's practically like his family was raising him to play this game."\

I managed to open my gourd the correct way. Duncan on the other hand just threw the bat to open his.

Sierra tried but she didn't manage to crack her gourd.

"Broken. But not a gourd. No success for Sierra or Cody. Which will make it much harder for them to deal with this!" Chris pointed to a box with what seemed like, a crazy monster inside.

"Uh. Shouldn't we be running right now?" Duncan stated.

"Yes! You should be scared!" Chris told us." Part two of your challenge is a genuine Afriacan Safari. And the prey-" The box then moved again making us all gasps."Why only the most dangerous and shovistic animal of them all!"

The intern reavealed Ezekiel.

"Ezekiel!" Chris annouced.

We all gasped.

"But you shoved his dirty butt out the plane in London." Heather pointed.

"I know! He's like a one man cockroach infestation." Chris told us." But when a certain blonde who's name rhymes with Blainley ratted out Zeke, Chef went hunting and found the scrawny lunatic down in the hole. I should warn you though. He's totally feral thanks to all that time with the animals. Whoever nabs the beast formally known as Ezekiel, wins invincibility and first class seats to our next destination."