Chapter 18: I didn't think it would end like this

Magsimula sa umpisa

Alejandro came by and attempted to pull Courtney's bike out of the creek. Duncan burst out laughing.

"So, ms.CIT is now ms.I can't do it myself?" Duncan stated.

"Would you just mind your own business?" Courtney shouted.

/Aaron:"Grr. one thing I still can't stand about this show? Duncan. He is just such an annoying pain. At first he was just annoying but now he's just trash and should be ashamed of himself for what he did to Courtney."\

"Come on man, just leave her. Let her stew on her own stuck-up juices." Duncan commented.

Alejandro took her by the hand romantically.

"You know I would never leave you to stew in the juice, right? I would do anything to help you continue in this game." Alejandro told her.

"Thanks you. And if there's anything I could do to help you-" Courtney blushed.

"Oh? I will remember that." Alejandro stated.

I growled, angered by Courtney's offered.

/Aaron:"You just saw what I saw, right? She's willing to work with him! But she's suppose to be in alliance with me! Gah! Seriously. What is Courtney's deal? Maybe she's playing Alejandro the way she did Justin. But it doesn't really seem that way. She seems way into him to be an act."\

Alejandro managed to get her bike out and bounced his eyebrows at her.

"Great work. Now let's go!" I demanded, riding ahead.

We continued riding ahead as fast as we could. Duncan was arguing with Courtney.

"Just standing around and insulting me while the race is still on only means one thing. You're a loser." Courtney told Duncan.

"If annoying you is wrong, I don't wanna be right." Duncan grinned.

"Of course. It's not like you're ever right about anything." I stated.

"Please. All three of you-" Alejandro started.

"See. Even Alejandro-" Courtney started until we rode right into a mine and blew up into the air.

+

Me and Courtney fell right into a pig pen. It just smells horrible. I rubbed my head and checked on Courtney.

"Ow. That mine sure took me by suprise." Courtney groaned, rubbing her head.

"You alright Courtney?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Now Where's the exit to this thing?"

"Um Courntey-" I started.

"Yes?"

"We have a bigger problem." I pointed at the group of pigs surrounding us.

+

We managed to get out. We're not physically harmed or anything like that. But now we smell horrible.

We managed to find the place where the challenge was going to take place. We then heard Duncan say,

"If It's Courtney. Tell her she's a loser." Duncan said.

Courtney coughed, getting both Alejandro and Duncan's attention.

"Courntey! I am filled with relief." Alejandro told her.

"Oh yeah? Well I am filled with rage! Do you know where I landed? In a pigpen. Do you know how thoroughly me and Aaron got snouted?! It's a good thing I have a very strong stomach." Courtney finished.