1

(Y/N POV)

Welcome back.

I never thought my first trip to Wakanda would to buy vibranium.

It struck me as odd, how King T'Challa requested to see both of us in return for the metal we needed. It wasn't the first time we had ordered products from the country, but they had never asked to speak with us directly.

"You don't think we're in trouble, right?" Peter asked me, as he shoved a bunch of stuff into his suitcase.

"I'm sure we're not," I replied, "Peter, you're not packing that."

I reached forward and snatched his old video camera out of his hand, and set it down on my desk.

"Hey!" he whined, "I want to record this momentous occasion!"

"We're going there for business," I clarified, "not vacation."

"Why don't we do both?"

"Do you want to keep poisoning yourself with palladium?"

"Fine. but I'm still bringing my phone to take pictures."

I smiled, and zipped my small suitcase closed. It would take at least one day to arrive in Wakanda, and I had no clue how long they wanted us to stay. Ethan told me that T'Challa had something important to discuss with me, Peter included, but he never specified what it was.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

He nodded, and dragged his suitcase behind him as we left my room. Peter's birthday was in a couple of days, and I had planned to surprise him with his own room in Stark Tower.

He'd been staying with May for a couple days, but ever since Happy moved in with her, Peter's found it a tad bit awkward.

I already had the room across from my custom made to his liking, the walls painted red (his favorite color), and a complete work bench for his suit designs. He'd grown accustomed to making funky looking suits to adorn the Hall of Armor.

We both got into the elevator, and as the doors were closing Peter widened his eyes.

"I forgot my toothbrush," He blurted out.

"I have an extra one," I said, "I knew you'd forget."

"You did?"

"Yep."

Once the elevator came to a stop, Peter waited for me to get out first before following after. Happy was waiting by the jet, a huge smile on his face. I still remember the look he had when he saw Peter roaming the halls for the first time, and it was as if he saw a ghost.

If I had Peter's video camera, I'd sell it to America's Funniest Videos.

"Glad to see you kid," Happy said when Peter walked by, "how's the heart?"

"Uh- it's weird," he mumbled, "feels a bit like I have a hole in my chest."

"That's because you do," I cut in.

"But also the fact that Y/N keeps poisoning me with Palladium to keep me alive is a little strange," he said, "it's almost ironic."

"I'm sure it is," Happy said, grabbing our suitcases.

I skipped up the steps and into the plane, plopping down into one of the luxury, leather seats. Ever since Peter resurrected from the dead, it was like he was reliving everything for the first time again.

"This is so cool," he said when he saw the plane, "was it always this fancy?"

"It's the same jet, bub."

"It looks so different!"

I laughed, and pulled his arm down into the chair next to mine. He giggled and wrapped his arm around me, bringing me closer to him.

"We're going on a date to Wakanda," he laughed, "this is luxury."

"Business date," I teased, "a little less luxury and a little more sophistication."

"I can do sophistication!"

"I'm sure you can," I said, "you're my favorite sophisticated boyfriend."

"I'm your only boyfriend!" He said, his eyes widening, "Right?"

"Yes, Peter, don't be silly."

"Thank god."

The plane started to take off, and Happy clambered into the passenger room. Ever since the whole Mysterio thing, we couldn't risk anyone going alone. The thought of that day in Prague made my blood boil with hatred, and it made me feel weak. Why wasn't I good enough?

"You're thinking about him, aren't you?" Peter asked, picking up my hand.

I realized it was clenched into a fist, so I let it go and set it down on Peter's thigh. I was just so angry about what happened, and I still can't get over the fact that I didn't stop Beck.

"He's still out there," I mumbled, "and he won't stop until I lose everything."

"Well you brought me back to life, so I'd assume you can't lose me anymore."

"But I hate the fact that I have no idea where he is, and he has massive control over my mind."

"Then you should learn how to block him out!"

"Like in Harry Potter?" I joked, "where can I find Professor Snape?"

"I'll help you!" he exclaimed, "You don't need wizards when you have spiderman!"

I smiled, and ran a hand through his messy, brown hair. I couldn't get over how excited Peter was to do literally anything. It was like he was a little kid, and I found it extremely adorable.

"You're not healthy enough to be Spider-man," I said, "at least not until we get this vibranium."

"Spider-man never takes a day off," he said, displaying a proud grin on his face.

"Well Spider-man will today!"

"Fine," he mumbled, "but only because you told me to."