PART 10 ~ Little Women

Start from the beginning

Arnav: Did Khushi prepare everything alone?

HP: Yes, Arnav baba. I offered to help, but she insisted on doing it all herself.

Without paying much heed to Arnav's question, NK and Aman started enjoying their meal.

Aman: Hmmmm Arine's food is superb...

NK: Yeah, Nannav, I used to think Khushi couldn't cook North Indian food, but she's simply the awesome man.

Even Arnav and Akash enjoyed the food and agreed with them.

Arnav turned to HP: What about Diya? Did she cry a lot after I left?

HP: No, baba. Diya beta is playing happily with everyone.

After finishing their lunch, HP collected the empty containers and left.

Aman: Hey, does anyone have Khushi's phone number?

NK: No, why?

Aman: I want to thank her for the delicious meal.

Akash: We can get her number later. Let's head back to our cabin for now.

Arnav thought to himself, " Khushi broke her SIM card on the flight. I need to buy a new one for her."

.

.

AT RM

The Raizada ladies are enjoying their time with Khushi and Diya. Nani holds Diya in her lap while Aarav sits beside Khushi. The Raizada men enter the living room and find their family members having a good time. Arnav frowns upon seeing Aarav always beside her. They all freshen up and join the others in the living room to spend time with their family. Before NK can sit beside Khushi, Arnav takes the seat next to her. They share a smile. 😃😃😃

NK: Khushi, the food was incredible. Thank you so much.

Everyone agrees and expresses their gratitude to her for the delicious meal. Diya, noticing Arnav, wants to go to him and show him her hands. Arnav immediately takes his daughter in his arms and settles beside Khushi. Suddenly, they hear loud voices and turn to see Roshini standing there with a huge smile.

Roshini: Babe, where are you? She calls out for her.

Khushi: I'm here, a bit confused by her behavior.

Roshini takes Aarav in her lap and sits beside Khushi.

Roshini: Babe, you're an amazing cook. But you know, I couldn't eat it fully. All my friends snatched my lunch box after smelling your delicious food, so I had very little left. Now, I'm soooo hungry. Oh, and I forgot, I actually brought something for you. I wasn't sure what you like, so I got this for you.

 I wasn't sure what you like, so I got this for you