He's Angry

HARRY: "Hi!" You said exitedly as Harry came through the door, coming back from the studio.

"Hi," He replied, no emotion in his tone.

"I have good news!" You said happily.

"I had a bad day at the studio, I'm not really up for good news right now. Could you tell me later?" He asked, after sitting down on the couch.

"Oh," You said, your smile fading, "Sure." You waited about 15 minutes before trying to tell him again. "It's really good news!" You said.

"Yea, whatever. You can tell me later," He said.

"Okay," You answered. You waited longer this time, hoping he would want to know. You were dying to tell him. "Harry, don't you want to know what my news is?"

"No, honestly. I don't care, it's probably something stupid! I told you to leave me alone and tell me later. I don't want to hear about your stupid news!" He yelled angrily back at you.

"Oh, that's alright. It is stupid, I'm sorry I bothered you," You said sadly and walked up the stairs. You grabbed your phone and sent him a text, 'I was just going to tell you I got accepted into that university I wanted to go to. But it's dumb, I shouldn't have bothered you about it,' and you felt yourself tear up,and you went to bed.

LOUIS: "I don't think that's how you were supposed to say-" Zayn started but Louis cut him off.

"You think I don't know that's not how I was suppose to say goodbye to her?!" He yelled, "What's wrong with me? How could I have been so stupid?"

"Nothings wrong with you, you just got mad," Liam said.

"Yea. At her, right before I left for a world tour! I'm not even going to be able to apologize in person! She hates me," Louis convinced himself.

"Just give it a little time, skype her later... it'll all be fine," Niall assured him.

NIALL: "Niall, you're not acting yourself. Is it something I've done?" You asked him after he's been a total grump since he got home.

"Every single time I've been mad you always have to make it about you! You never actually ask me what's wrong, you ask if you did something. you're so self cantered these days," he snapped at you.

"I was just trying to help," you said sadly walking to your bedroom.

ZAYN: You guarded your face as he threw glass after glass at the walls, "Zayn stop!" you yelled at him, but too scared to go close to get him to stop.

"No (y/n) this is your fault! Whenever you try to make things better they just get worse!" he shouted. You winced but you knows he was just mad, he was really destructive when he was angry. That's what scared you that maybe next time instead of breaking plates he'll come and hurt you.

____________________

*i was too tired to make one for Liam but I promise I'll add it in at the too of my next pref.*

School work is stressful really. I could really use you guys to cheer me up.... Kik=unicorns_rock159

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in forever and you all probably hate me for it but I still love you all :) i promise I'll be trying to most way more but probably only on weekends I'll be able to. and I know I say that a lot but this time I will try my absolute hardest to get prefs up for you all. But anyways love you all I'll post again maybe Sunday if you want.... Kik me and give me some ideas lovelies ilysm and never forget that. I'll always be here no matter what Idc message me whenever and I'll help I promise