3 am

So natraully this is the preference I come up with at 3 am...

HARRY: “What’s it like travelling the world with your best friends and living your dream?” You ask as you both lay awake at 3 am.

“Umm, it’s quite hectic at times. Sometimes I don’t want to do it and I want to come home and see the people that I love. Living my dream is good I mean not a lot of people have the chance and that fact that I did is amazing, and having your best friends with the same dream to experience it with you just makes the ride better,” He said, you were both quite restless at this time, “What’s your dream?”

“I don’t really know, I mean I’ve had jobs that I’ve always wanted to do and I remember one time promising my dad that one day he would have to come to my concerts,” You laughed, “But I can’t sing, I wanted to be a teacher at one point but you know. I guess my dream doesn’t really involve a job, my dream is to get married to the love of my life and have my own family.”

“What does your family look like?” He asked.

“Umm, well me and my husband I guess, and 1 son and 2 daughters is what I want but I’ll be happy with whatever, I guess growing old with the person I care about most,” You explained, “Having you and I getting the kids ready before school...”

“Did you just say you and I?” He asked, not disgusted way though, you could tell he was smiling.

“Oh my god! I didn’t realize! It just slipped out I guess, I’m so sorry,” You say.

“Will you marry me?” He asked.

“What?” You ask.

“Will you marry me?” He repeated.

“Are you joking?” You ask.

“No, so what do you say?” He asked.

“Of course,” You say excitedly.

“I love you,” He says.

“I love you too,” You say.

LOUIS: It was 3 am and you were both watching cartoons on the TV, and drinking tea.

“What are you thinking?” You ask him.

“I don’t know, about you,” He said poking your nose with his free hand and laughing at how you scrunch up you face.

“What are you thinking about me?” You ask.

“How truly gorgeous you are,” He smiled.

You couldn’t help but blush. “It’s true,” He said.

“Thanks,” You say, “You’re quite handsome yourself.”

“I know,” He said pretending to flip his hair like one of those stuck up girls.

You laughed, “We should watch a horror film,” You said.

“Really? It’s 3 am,” Louis laughed.

“Yea! It’ll be fun!” You say and set your tea on the coffee table before jumping off the couch.

You had put on the film and sat back down beside Louis, grabbing your tea. After about 30 minutes it started to get really scary, you were trying to stop your trembling body before you spilled your tea everywhere.

“You ok?” Louis asked putting his free arm around you.

“Yep,” you say very high pitched indicating you were scared.

“Do you want me to turn it off?” He asked.

“No, it gives me an excuse to cuddle,” You say.