He scares you.

HARRY: "What the Hell (Y/N)?"

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again!"

"I don't care!" He screamed.

"Harry stop!" You try.

"Just shut up!" He said towering over you.

You start crying and run to the bathroom and lock yourself in. You heard a bang on the wall and then silence, you were still to scared to go out.

"Love?" Harry says through the door.

"Y-yes H-har-harry?" You say still crying.

"I didn't mean to scare you, I was just mad and, well, i lost it, I didn't mean to take it out on you." He says

You open the door and he hugs you the second you walk out whispering 'I'm sorry' every now and again.

LOUIS: "You can be such a bitch sometimes!" Louis yelled.

"Go sit down, please," You say calmly.

"Don't tell me what to do your not my fucking mother!" He yelled.

"Just let me talk to you!" You shouted.

"No, I don't have to if I don't want to!" He said raising his fists in the air.

You crouched down and covered your face.

"Please don't hit me." You cried, You peeked out to see Louis just looking at his fists.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) I would never hit you!" He said on the verge of crying himself.

You both hugged and he apoogised about a million times.

ZAYN: You walked in the house and usually Zayn greeted you but today he didn't.

"Zaaaayn!" You yelled.

You walked upstairs to check the bedroom and you walked in and Zayn popped out.

"BOO!" he shouted.

You dropped your bag and threw a hand over your mouth.

"Haha gotcha!" He said.

"Don't do that again!" You said shoving him.

NIALL: You were out walking on the street and you felt someone cover your mouth, they pulled you over to the side, by now you were freaking out.

"Hey," You heard a familiar voice.

"Niall don't scare me like that!" You said playfully puunching him.

LIAM: "Stop bothering me!" Liam shouted standing up.

"It was just some little jokes!" You say in defence.

"But they are annoying!" He said sitting back down.

"Mabye you shout be less up tight." You mumbled under your breath.

"What was that?!?!" He shouted standing up again and walking towards you as you started backing up.

"Nothing," You say.

"Heard you say I shouldn't be uptight!" He said now having your wrists in his fists pinned against the wall.

"Liam please stop."

"I don't want to! Maybe you shouldn't be so up tight!" He shouted back only more angery now.

It was like he could sence your sudden fear even though you tried to hide it, because he backed away with sadness on his face.

"Was I really scaring you?"

All you could do was nod. He hugged you and said sorry.