Chapter Nine: The Same as Every Other day

*A/n I had to put some angst in sorry, but I'm sure you guys are really going to like the next chapter 😉*

Time skip from the last chapter, it's currently the middle of October

It was in between 3rd and 4th period, the same as any other day. I was walking towards the Biology room when suddenly a blood churning scream echoed through the hallways. I ran to the scene to see a tall senior boy with a knife, threatening to kill everyone here and pointing to a cheerleader who I assumed had screamed. I saw Liz approach the crowd, and push into the middle of the circle where he was standing.

"Piss off Gallagher!"

"Not a chance. Put the knife down, I don't want anyone here to get hurt,"

"Psh," The boy replied stepping towards her. Liz our her hands into a ready position, and slowly walked towards him. They moved in a circle like boxers, 10 feet away from each other. Suddenly the boy lunges at her, knife out, Liz dodged and pulled his other arm up and flipped him onto the ground. As he was falling he slashed at her, creating a gash on her check. She winced but kept going, firing punches and kicks at him while he was on the floor. She got slashed up and down her arms, and was clearly in pain. In one last attempt he stabbed at her stomach, sinking the knife in right above her hip. It wasn't deep, and he pulled the knife out quite easily but still. Liz pulled back her arm and delivered a final blow to his face, knocking him out cold as she fell to the floor.

-TiredBean